just got hired woot woot

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I started was bringing home about $90.00 week pt fast forward 16 years 250 in 401k 25 stock and 90 for green fees and bait

Sent using BrownCafe App

J

justno

friend that. Lol. Try 30 days.......more that I think about it....20 hours ...nope minutes ,should be enough!!!:yesssmileyf:Woot woot ......

never taught you guys would act like some straight bitches. I'm not weak as you fools are.

J

justno

Us "fools" have worked here for more years than you have been alive....fool
should of gotten some schooling done. i could care less how long you worked there. don't think your tough cause you work stacking boxes.

brostalss

What's the Union Bond at these days? First six weeks were brutal back in my day. You maybe got enough money for gas to goto work the following week.

jaker

trolling
He will post on 10 days saying , this is a bull poop poop job , bosses riding telling me I am slow . I don't know weather to quit or what tell me what to do guys

J

justno

We my be bitches but we know how to play the game and work here for living
there is no game? you to to work and go home but i see you guys worked longer than i am alive but still act as childish as a 5 year old smh

J

justno

He will post on 10 days saying , this is a bull poop poop job , bosses riding telling me I am slow . I don't know weather to quit or what tell me what to do guys
you were slow does not mean i am? man you guys are bunch of kids thats pretty funny

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
should of gotten some schooling done. i could care less how long you worked there. don't think your tough cause you work stacking boxes.
Lmfao. Hey boy, let me tell u straight up you would never speak to me like that to my face, second, with all your "schooling" you will never make it in this world. Good day I am done with you

J

justno

Lmfao. Hey boy, let me tell u straight up you would never speak to me like that to my face, second, with all your "schooling" you will never make it in this world. Good day I am done with you
i say :censored2: to your face all day little uneducated boy