just got hired woot woot

J

justno

you say :censored2: to me first and you don't think i won't retaliate? sit your old white ass down mf

J

justno

Just because I'm to smart for this I'm going to be the real man and apologize. I'm sorry for my mI'm doe with this thread
See you Monday , I will be wearing a brown shirt with some brown pants and black socks

Just because I'm to smart for this I'm going to be the real man and apologize. I'm sorry for my misbehaving words. I'm doe with this thread

Ant12

I'm on twilight too and I get like 18-19 hours a week. At that rate you'll get like 185$ minus tax and minus union initiation fee of 25$ for 10 weeks...so take like 40$ of your paycheck

J

justno

I'm on twilight too and I get like 18-19 hours a week. At that rate you'll get like 185$ minus tax and minus union initiation fee of 25$ for 10 weeks...so take like 40$ of your paycheck
thank you. finally someone gave me a straight forward answer and not mock me. what did you do your first night?

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
i say :censored2: to your face all day little uneducated boy
Better watch what you say baby boy, there are more highly educated people with degrees in this company than there are people that attend your college!! Everybody in my center holds a bachelor's degree or higher!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
KODIACK.jpg
I will have on brown shorts as well, my shirt will be brown , ....I will have on black nike shoes and a can of chew in my pocket.
Go hard or go home big daddy lol.