Just Say NO

The Milkman

He calls me buckwheat I'm calling him son. Got it boy???

Yessa 200full-.jpg
200full-.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I predict you will be gone in a couple of months along with a couple dozen others and things will be back to normal.

Not saying it will be better but a return to normalcy - whatever that is.

You are like that old geezer that lives on just about every block that yell at the kids, "STAY OF MY YARD" aren't you?
What word describes you best? Doddering or Grouchy?

The Milkman

​Hey! What's an insignificant retired guy going to do then?

Try to figure out why the Hoax is still in Management Mode because he has an Identity Crisis and on this board he can try to throw his weight around and he is frustrated that he can't say Donald Trumps famous line "You're Fired" Oh My , my powers are gone. I can't push people around with my authority and the guys can tell me what they think and I can't put them on notice of discharge for any silly reason. The only ones that managers listened to and kept their mouths shut were the one who were pulling their strings:hangin:

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
BTW on the name brand Rx's...look up the costs involved for prescriptions to even make it to government level testing. By the time they go through mandatory testing and the time period involved (10 years I believe) They charge a whole bunch while they have their patent...(either 3 or 5 years...can't remember.) I don't know about you, but I would love to make my money back. Estimates range from 800 million to 1.32 billion. I read an argument that stated big pharma actually only pays around 55 million to get it to market. But in order for them to get it down to that number they used tax breaks and took out marketing money because "marketing is the cost of doing business. If you don't want to spend on marketing you don't want to be a drug company." That is the weakest argument I've ever heard. Since we're not socialized as far as medicine goes, they're in it for the profit. Anyway, there's a very reasoned out....reason that name brands cost so much. If you spent the money required for it to get to market and you're in business to make money, not be a charity, then you'll charge as much as the market can bear as well. Profits keep the stock moving, and it allows for more R&D. Of course there's greed involved but I don't see people fighting for legislation or lynching the greedy bastards in corporate America, so until that happens...it's the cost of doing business.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Try to figure out why the Hoax is still in Management Mode because he has an Identity Crisis and on this board he can try to throw his weight around and he is frustrated that he can't say Donald Trumps famous line "You're Fired" Oh My , my powers are gone. I can't push people around with my authority and the guys can tell me what they think and I can't put them on notice of discharge for any silly reason. The only ones that managers listened to and kept their mouths shut were the one who were pulling their strings:hangin:

Didnt hoax spend many a years as a computer guy of some sort, so does that really count as being ups "management", at least in the classic sense of the word??

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You are like that old geezer that lives on just about every block that yell at the kids, "STAY OF MY YARD" aren't you?
I yell at kids all the time to get the heck out of my yard, its my yard, not community property. So I guess Im a geezer too.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
I predict you will be gone in a couple of months along with a couple dozen others and things will be back to normal.

Not saying it will be better but a return to normalcy - whatever that is.

You're supposed to be a moderator, not an instigator. You are an abusive individual. Put down the charade and just be a nice guy for once in your life. Pushing your beliefs might work on a kiddee site but most of us here are free thinkers. Act your age. I've moderated on some sites myself and I must say your actions are not befitting of what a moderators job should be. For those of you that care to know, Hoax has PM'ed me incessantly yesterday because I gave him bad rep. Calling me names and telling me I'm "insignificant". I don't believe you followers of Hoax's "wisdom" are truly enlightened at all. (key word FOLLOWERS) I'll stay until he finally calms down.

As for the derailment of threads, I see that all over this site. Another job of a moderator not doing his job. Hell, Hoax derails threads all the time.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Try to figure out why the Hoax is still in Management Mode because he has an Identity Crisis and on this board he can try to throw his weight around and he is frustrated that he can't say Donald Trumps famous line "You're Fired" Oh My , my powers are gone. I can't push people around with my authority and the guys can tell me what they think and I can't put them on notice of discharge for any silly reason. The only ones that managers listened to and kept their mouths shut were the one who were pulling their strings.

Your Nanny Xexys says it is not appropriate when I reply to your insults and I should not lower myself to your level.
So although I enjo​yed our tit-for-tat and would like to continue our game, I feel I must excuse myself.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You're supposed to be a moderator, not an instigator. You are an abusive individual. Put down the charade and just be a nice guy for once in your life. Pushing your beliefs might work on a kiddee site but most of us here are free thinkers. Act your age. I've moderated on some sites myself and I must say your actions are not befitting of what a moderators job should be. For those of you that care to know, Hoax has PM'ed me incessantly yesterday because I gave him bad rep. Calling me names and telling me I'm "insignificant". I don't believe you followers of Hoax's "wisdom" are truly enlightened at all. (key word FOLLOWERS) I'll stay until he finally calms down.

As for the derailment of threads, I see that all over this site. Another job of a moderator not doing his job. Hell, Hoax derails threads all the time.
He is allowed to do as he pleases. Never question The Great Hoaxster. Try to be like him.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Maybe Cheryl will make you a Moderator and maybe even run this site since you know how to run the Brown Cafe better than her.
And you've been here almost 2 months ... how did Brown cafe ever survive without you?

And, since you lied about it, you PM'ed me first and I just replied to your replies.
You don't like the tit-for-tat game and if you go back and read the PM's - I said both you and I are insignificant.
We all are and if you don't like my outlook on life, that's fine, just don't twist it around.

BTW, Cheryl just loves it when a member attacks one of the Moderators on their moderation activities on the public side of the site.
Any objections and suggestions should be done via privately.

And, please read my signature:
I engage by posting when and where I desire ... and when I find others not complying with the TOS, I do not post, but I do Moderate.

My posts have been moderated on occasion and never without reason. I do my best to comply with the Terms of Service.

You are like the kid across the street getting picked up by the short bus while the rest of the kids go on the big bus. You are our neighbor so we like you and we feel bad for your parents. We hope you will snap out of it but you are already on medication and it will be hard to stop since you have been on it since such a young age. You keep blurting out insults and obscenities because you know something is wrong with you but you can't figure out why. You were born this way and someday hopefully you will figure out that your peers look at you like you are nuts and you will change. God bless your soul brother. You need to take a look at yourself for sure on this forum and hopefully not in life but I have my doubts.

Maybe Cheryl will make you a Moderator and maybe even run this site since you know how to run the Brown Cafe better than her.
And you've been here almost 2 months ... how did Brown cafe ever survive without you?

And, since you lied about it, you PM'ed me first and I just replied to your replies.
You don't like the tit-for-tat game and if you go back and read the PM's - I said both you and I are insignificant.
We all are and if you don't like my outlook on life, that's fine, just don't twist it around.

BTW, Cheryl just loves it when a member attacks one of the Moderators on their moderation activities on the public side of the site.
Any objections and suggestions should be done via privately.

And, please read my signature:
I engage by posting when and where I desire ... and when I find others not complying with the TOS, I do not post, but I do Moderate.

My posts have been moderated on occasion and never without reason. I do my best to comply with the Terms of Service.

I appreciate your service to this site Hoak.

Thanks
​407