Just saying hi

UPSide02

I've been wondering if there was a site out there like this one for a while. Just got around to googling the other day. I must say I am impressed with what I've seen so far. Any how thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Ohio and work at the Canton/Massilon Hub, for 7 loooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg years now. I'm on the reload and work in Air recovery, and FDC.

moreluck

golden ticket member
UPSside,

I grew up in Akron and my hubby was in Cuyahoga Falls. I went to St. Mary's H.S. and he went to Hoban H.S.

Left in '75 to move to Utah when UPS opened up to the West.

Welcome to another Buckeye!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Upstate,

My old high school has since closed and combined with St. Vincent's H.S. which used to be a rival. Labron went to St. Vincents/St. Mary's high school.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I've been wondering if there was a site out there like this one for a while. Just got around to googling the other day. I must say I am impressed with what I've seen so far. Any how thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Ohio and work at the Canton/Massilon Hub, for 7 loooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg years now. I'm on the reload and work in Air recovery, and FDC.

Hey UPSide02,

Welcome to the Brown Cafe!

Glad you found us just by googgling around, by the looks of your avatar you're also probably guzzling and googgling and just having too much fun!

Look forward to your posts, Cheers!:beerhat:

UPSide02

Upstate,

My old high school has since closed and combined with St. Vincent's H.S. which used to be a rival. Labron went to St. Vincents/St. Mary's high school.

I actually did not know that. My high school (McKinley) plays them all the time. I got to see Lebron his senior year, it's unbelievable what he can do. I'm not really a basketball fan, but he's amazing nonetheless.