Just wanted to say "i told you so" to the doubters and apologize to the rest

Mayor of NYC

i dont think anyone cares or remembers me but a little under a year ago i registered an account "barack odrama" and explained my situation. alot of people was saying on here that i wont make it far, with my attitude in UPS..well i woul just like to say that im doing well in my young UPS career..i am 18 years young with 2 months working in the primary unloading trucks. my supervisors love me and they are like my buddies.

i come to work and knock out my trucks quickly and efficently. i will continue to impress my sups up until i make union, in which i will work on my own pace without giving a damn about hurrying up anymore..hey im just playing their game. so far ive been working thoughout the facility..ive done bulk, worked in small sort and even after im done unloading trucks they send me to the boxline slide and help load trucks. whenever theres help needed they usually ask me. i volunteer most of the time though (to boost my hours) and ive been also doing driver helper from time to time..(maybe like twice a week) ive gotten to know a manager and a couple driver sups and plenty of cool drivers. i love my job and i will be here maybe another 30 years (if schooling doesnt come around)..and i would like to apologize to those ive disrespected in the past. UPS is appreciated, that is all

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i dont think anyone cares or remembers me but a little under a year ago i registered an account "barack odrama" and explained my situation. alot of people was saying on here that i wont make it far, with my attitude in UPS..well i woul just like to say that im doing well in my young UPS career..i am 18 years young with 2 months working in the primary unloading trucks. my supervisors love me and they are like my buddies.

i come to work and knock out my trucks quickly and efficently. i will continue to impress my sups up until i make union, in which i will work on my own pace without giving a damn about hurrying up anymore..hey im just playing their game. so far ive been working thoughout the facility..ive done bulk, worked in small sort and even after im done unloading trucks they send me to the boxline slide and help load trucks. whenever theres help needed they usually ask me. i volunteer most of the time though (to boost my hours) and ive been also doing driver helper from time to time..(maybe like twice a week) ive gotten to know a manager and a couple driver sups and plenty of cool drivers. i love my job and i will be here maybe another 30 years (if schooling doesnt come around)..and i would like to apologize to those ive disrespected in the past. UPS is appreciated, that is all

Welcome back Michael,
That is a good start in coming back.
Look forward to your future posts.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Mr. Bloomberg, thank you for taking the time to let us know how you are doing and also thank you for the apology. It sounds as though you are doing well and I wish you nothing but the best.

Good luck in the 2016 presidential campaign.

P

pickup

If this guy posted about a year ago(I vaguely remember), why did it take so long for him to get the job? He obviously missed out on the peak period when he would have more likely been hired. Hmm, something don't smell right. Methinks he be a troll.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

:rofl:

Mayor of NYC

If this guy posted about a year ago(I vaguely remember), why did it take so long for him to get the job? He obviously missed out on the peak period when he would have more likely been hired. Hmm, something don't smell right. Methinks he be a troll.
i was a helper during peak and got hired as a package handler mid april

SKAGITDRIVER

Two months... lol I think I remember when I had two months in. good luck you and everyone else is going to need it a little over 3 years and I can walk no wait walk briskly out the door