Just wondering ???

FOLLOWS THE METHODS

ANYONE EVER WONDER IF THIS PLACE IS RUN BY CORPORATE UPS ? THEY HAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO THAT YOU SUPPLY TO REGISTER THEN THEY CAN COME DOWN ON YOU AT WORK FOR WHAT YOU SAY ?? :obeyhypnosmiley: =)

JUST SAYIN .......

ymelord

So what did you call your sup that got you in all this trouble, did you call him/her a maroon, a dumb :censored2:, a stupid :censored2:, a idiot, a imbecile, a stupid sob, what was it i'm dying to know? Make me proud with this one.

FOLLOWS THE METHODS

so what did you call your sup that got you in all this trouble, did you call him/her a maroon, a dumb :censored2:, a stupid :censored2:, a idiot, a imbecile, a stupid sob, what was it i'm dying to know? Make me proud with this one.

nope notta. Just checking b4 i unleash 24 years of bs i have seen just following the methods. Less is more, never give them a reason to punish you. That is what they crave. 1 warning letter in 24 years which went in the garbage cause if you follow the methods they cant write u up for production and get away with it if you have the cahunas to file greivances and see it through to the end. Been threatened to be fired for so many years now i think its my middle name. They like to work the grey area in our center til something goes wrong then they revert to black and white. No thanks i say lets just keep it black and white. Last time they dragged me in for production i just sat and stared at him as he critisized* me. So he tossed me out of the office with more empty threats. So i made a comment as we walked out cant remember what exactly but it sent the center manager off. He dragged me and steward back in and started comparing my sporh to others. Which of course the steward said he could not do. But i said its ok let him go. Then i say imagine that i get compared to the runner and gunners lunch skippers etc. So then he proceeds to go through every single driver in the building which is aprx 50 . I had the worse sporh of the day =) but i just followed the methods what can i say.

ymelord

Worst sporh in the center, no shame in that. It just pizzez me off when I'm not. Somebody has to be 1st worst, it takes preasure off everybody else.

FOLLOWS THE METHODS

worst sporh in the center, no shame in that. It just pizzez me off when i'm not. Somebody has to be 1st worst, it takes preasure off everybody else.

u know it. I dont even try it just seems to go that way. Was out on disability 3 months on day one back at pre pcm i told the boys no fear i'm back to take the pressure off ya's =). I'm part of the core 4 bunch that needs to be watched over by whomever yet my tellonmematics report is clean yet the bs still continues. I just do the job follow the methods and take care of who really pays my paycheck.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Anything I say here I have already said there. Face to face, it dont matter. If you don lie, it dont matter. Truth stands tall. Register dont, its all the same.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
This site can't be run by mgmnt. If it was, the things we reveal on here about the way operations are truly run would change. They haven't.

rod

Retired 22 years
If this site was ran by management everyone would have to have a post count over 10,000 because they know it can be done.