K.O. Slams Orielly...LMAO!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
K.O belongs in the group of comedians with Stewart, and Colbert. I didnt have to listen to his drivel long to realize it. O'reilly is not a favorite of mine, but neither would this guy ever be.

wkmac

Isn't this a case of the Ford dealer bashing the Chevy dealer across the street or visa versa? The real point is to take customers away from the other in order to preserve and boost the bottomline and any grander cause of societal betterment is really secondary at best!

Overpaid Union Thug

K.O belongs in the group of comedians with Stewart, and Colbert. I didnt have to listen to his drivel long to realize it. O'reilly is not a favorite of mine, but neither would this guy ever be.

I'll take Orielly over that guy any day. Gee I wonder which is the better job.?MSNBC or Fox News? LOL! Those nuts are always attacking Orielly. They are jealous. It's that simple. Someone working for MSNBC attacking Orielly is funny too me though. Kind of like watching a first grader try and get bad with a 5th grader on the play ground.

tieguy

Banned
Is O Rielly supposed to be the conservative? Is that why BS chose to highlight this youtube documented event? Does BS know that TV personalities are all make believe, kinda like pro wrestling?