Keith Olbermann Suspended Without Pay

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Cartoon%20-%20Does%20it%20Make%20a%20Difference%20-%20ALG%20%28500%29.jpg

brown bomber

brown bomber
I don't understand why the network thought this was a conflict of interest.

Keith O., is a newscaster w/ MSNBC......he's not supposed to show any bias........whether it be in newscasts, or behind the scenes (political contributions)........the others mentioned...Hannity, Beck , Limbaugh, etc. are commentators..........everybody knows where they stand, ERGO.....they comment

bbsam

Staff member
Keith O., is a newscaster w/ MSNBC......he's not supposed to show any bias........whether it be in newscasts, or behind the scenes (political contributions)........the others mentioned...Hannity, Beck , Limbaugh, etc. are commentators..........everybody knows where they stand, ERGO.....they comment
Keith always, ALWAYS, shows bias. If fact, if you google John Stewart on Keith Olberman, you'll see one of the funniest Daily Show segments ever. Keith did take it very well and played it on his own show, not something any of the Fox commentators would have the humor to do.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Now this has got to make you laugh:

Keith Olbermann's return to MSNBC Tuesday night was "graced" by radical filmmaker Michael Moore, who expressed his belief that Obama is so far a hopeless capitalist tool and that NBC is a pro-Bush network by letting the former president have so much air time to sell his memoir (even as Matt Lauer tossed hardballs.) Naturally, Moore wasn't asked by Olbermann to consider the hours of free air time NBC-Universal offered Barack Obama this fall (with no Matt Lauer hardballs) in an attempt to save Democrat seats.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz14zNYTKGI

diesel96

Must see video...I like both host, but I got to side with Maher on this....

http://theweek.com/article/index/209081/bill-maher-vs-jon-stewart

MSNBC's nightly line up may be left leaning but at least their not a political operation such as FOX

Fox host's raise money on the air for Republican candidates. They endorse them openly, they use their Fox News wieght to throw and headline fundraisers.... there are multiple people being paid by Fox News to essentially run for office as Republican candidates, If you count not just their hosts but their contributors, you are looking at a significant portion of the whole line up of Republican presidential contenders for 2012, they can do that because there is no rule against that as Fox, they run as a political operation.....Go ahead and bash Olberman, a sure sign he gets under your skin...lol

bbsam

Staff member
Im sorry BB that it does not adhear to your Racist, Liberal standards...but it seems one of your kind is bashing the Messiah...shocking. :)

No need to apologize. Just think about what you post...for a change. Really. "Toss hardballs?"

bbsam

Staff member
Only to an oxygen deprived maroon. :happy-very::peaceful: Thanks, moreluck. I've been wanting to use that stupid pun for years.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I never even heard of Current......except a catalog I get with wrapping paper and stickers in it......

This tells alot:

"Current, co-founded in 2005 by former Vice President Al Gore is now revamping its little-seen schedule. The addition of Olbermann could raise its profile among viewers."