Ken H to debate Fred Z

UniteandWin

A very smart move to send Ken H to debate Fred. I see a push in that debate. Both leaders fighting RTW in thier states, both have actually worked as Teamsters, both were against Jim H and then for, and then against, depending on who they are speaking to. Both are in joint council 94. It's a damn shame these two good leaders are pitted against each other for political reasons. They are a lot a like

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

The single biggest obstacle our great is infighting, has been for years, since disgraceful Jackie Pressor. If the energy was spent on uniting this great union, we would be unstoppable

Sent using BrownCafe App

image.png
Fat Timmy in on his way!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
A very smart move to send Ken H to debate Fred.

H.... doesn't debate, TDU losers.

It's a damn shame these two good leaders are pitted against each other for political reasons. They are a lot a like.

They are nothing "alike".

One, is the General Secretary-Treasurer of the IBT.

The other.... is a "wanna be" turncoat.

Know where your allegiances lie.

Are you a real Teamster ??

Or, jumping on a bandwagon ??

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

They are very much "alike".

One was actually a card carrying member of TDU (the General Secretary-Treasurer and Ron Carey's "right hand man")

The other...is the Principle Officer of one of the biggest locals in the country, with mass credentials and the courage to go against the status quo for a second straight General Election.
He's way more qualified than the man who's presently asleep at the wheel, riding his Daddy's name into senility.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

One was actually a card carrying member of TDU (the General Secretary-Treasurer and Ron Carey's "right hand man")

The other...is the Principle Officer of one of the biggest locals in the country, with mass credentials and the courage to go against the status quo for a second straight General Election.
He's way more qualified than the man who's presently asleep at the wheel, riding his Daddy's name into senility.
You forgot that one did so poorly on carhaul that he was cut from the team. Those credentials?

UniteandWin

In the last debate JH sent Hall because he said he had a RTW fight going on, which is fine. Hall is in a major fight in West Virginia to overturn RTW, which is a worthy cause. I don't understand, why a major figure like JH doesn't go get his accomplishments on record. If he can't debate Fred, how can he debate Ups

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
H.... doesn't debate, TDU losers.

Know where your allegiances lie.

Are you a real Teamster ??

Or, jumping on a bandwagon ??

-Bug-
It would be more accurate to say H doesn't debate, period.

He always sends someone else, because he is too chicken to do it.

Jimmy Jr is running for prez why doesn't he debate?
Does he have a lisp ? Does he studder?
Maybe some day when you rise to the top of the IBT you can do what you want to do. I like hall all day in this arena because I think he's gonna chew Fred's face off and possibly make him cry.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe some day when you rise to the top of the IBT you can do what you want to do. I like hall all day in this arena because I think he's gonna chew Fred's face off and possibly make him cry.
Just seems to me if your running for prez people might be more apt to vote for you if they could hear from your own mouth what you have to say.
Unless your a babbling idiot that can't string 2 sentences toghether
But that's just me

ezmoney5150

One was on the dark side and realized the error of his ways. What's Z's excuse? He had a license plate that said TDU SUX.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just seems to me if your running for prez people might be more apt to vote for you if they could hear from your own mouth what you have to say.
Unless your a babbling idiot that can't string 2 sentences toghether
But that's just me

He checked out a long time ago, and is nothing more than a talking head, who apparently can't even fill that role anymore.

What's going on now, is one of many age old traditions in the Teamsters union that need to go.
This particular tradition is to run the long time incumbent one last time, with no intention of ever fulfilling the term, so they can hand the title off to their chosen air apparent.

Appointments to union positions are sometimes necessary or provided for internally.
But when it's premeditated, and circumvents the intended democratic process, it is a slap in the face to the Constitution and Bylaws, as well as insulting to the membership.

Wake up my Brothers and Sisters!!!
Don't fall for this "banana in the tailpipe" maneuver.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
One was on the dark side and realized the error of his ways. What's Z's excuse? He had a license plate that said TDU SUX.
Z doesn't need an excuse, and I never referred to TDU as the "dark side", rather a common thread.
Can't say either whether KH our General ST indeed "saw the error of his ways", or simply seized an opportunity to be "reigned in" after his original TDU mentor was ousted?

Through the years, the Teamsters have demonstrated a need for oversight, and a significant number of Teamsters have seen fit to fund this organization that does just that.
I personally don't subscribe, but hold no angst for those that do.

One day, if our Union ever gets itself straightened out, TDU will dry up and be gone.
Until then....

ezmoney5150

Through the years, the Teamsters have demonstrated a need for oversight, and a significant number of Teamsters have seen fit to fund this organization that does just that.

Oversight that TDU people can't provide. Little did we forget that Ron Carey's guy Mario P. got ousted for taking a boat from UPS.