Ken H to debate Fred Z

10 point

So because it says provided you can speculate that they don't give it to you. How about that if the member dies you have to use teamcare doctors for your claim to be paid. Funny how you guys spin words.
The rep told us it would end on the day of death like I already told you.
Funny how you spin words.
No speculation there Einstein. It says what it says.
I really hope you aren't this dense.

ezmoney5150

The rep told us it would end on the day of death like I already told you.
Funny how you spin words.
No speculation there Einstein. It says what it says.
I really hope you aren't this dense.

I prefer Gallileo but Einstein will do. Did it ever occur to your brain that he might be wrong and maybe you should make a call to verify? I hated Reagan but even he said "trust but verify"

WOW!

ezmoney5150

My phone battery died. Don't Pat yourself on the back too soon Einstein. Truly, your stupidity isn't worth responding to.

You shouldn't say things like that. Bubblehead will hit you with the dreaded "DERAIL" button.

I'm sorry you don't like my opinions and sarcasm. I'm a victim of UPS and never knew what sarcasm was till I started there.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Well according to you anyone involved is living on a Lobster diet and live in a half million dollar house. Well, ask my wife how much family stuff I missed to take care of feeder drivers. I was on the phone for over an hour with a member on Easter. Would you do that?
Hey, I resemble that statement! I live in a half mil home and I had lobstah yesterday.

10 point

I prefer Gallileo but Einstein will do. Did it ever occur to your brain that he might be wrong and maybe you should make a call to verify? I hated Reagan but even he said "trust but verify"

WOW!
Seriously, you can't read? Why call TeamCare and sit on the phone for thirty+ minutes to verify what is written in what you posted.
The dude wasn't wrong. It's validated in print.
Try hooked on phonics. I know ,(hope) you'll get it someday.
156E5861-6264-4381-861B-9B2E95E06035.gif

ezmoney5150

Seriously, you can't read? Why call TeamCare and sit on the phone for thirty+ minutes to verify what is written in what you posted.
The dude wasn't wrong. It's validated in print.
Try hooked on phonics. I know ,(hope) you'll get it someday. View attachment 94159

I can read and read well. The difference between you and me is I understand reading COMPREHENSION. Reading comprehension is the ability to read text, process it, and understand its meaning. Now when you have a bias that means you read it the way you want it to read. And boy do you have a bias.