Kerry

moreluck

golden ticket member
vos65w.jpg

island1fox

This would be funny if not for the dead bodies in the wake of our our national hypocrisy.

I never laugh at dead bodies ---but most -not all --see one very clear difference ----We do not make countries like Iraq -Possessions ---Like Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands---If we were exactly like Russia --we would own all the oil in the Middle East and our debt would not nearly be as high.

island1fox

bbsam,

Not sure who you are directing that question to.

My point is --there have been posts suggesting how can we lecture Russia --when we have Invaded countries such as Iraq.
Russia will take and keep the land with all the assets attached to it -a Profit for the Russians.

The U.S. freed Kuwait from Iraq --invaded Iraq --but set both free -- at a major cost to us--agree or not --a major difference.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
bbsam,

Not sure who you are directing that question to.

My point is --there have been posts suggesting how can we lecture Russia --when we have Invaded countries such as Iraq.
Russia will take and keep the land with all the assets attached to it -a Profit for the Russians.

The U.S. freed Kuwait from Iraq --invaded Iraq --but set both free -- at a major cost to us--agree or not --a major difference.

Set them free from what? Before we invaded IRAQ, no bombings in their streets, 250 thousand civilians were still alive, their infrastructure in tact, their currency solvent and after we attacked with our SHOCK an AWE, there is poverty everywhere in IRAQ, there are over 250 thousand civilians killed, we left their cities in ruins, their infrastructure destroyed and their people more divided more than ever.

Our goal? removing saddam hussein for some chemical attacks in the late 80's from gas that REAGAN, CHENEY and RUMSFELD supplied?

We ruined a country. We killed thousands of civilians. We unstablized the middle east and created more monsters that want to attack us.

Shock and Awe sounded really great on bumper stickers, but the only ones still shocked is the USA as we dig out of a huge hole created by the stupid wars that were suppose to show the world how tough we are.

After we "freed" Kuwait, they turned their backs on us.

If shock and awe was suppose to scare anyone, it sure didnt scare Russia.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kerry's not called Liveshot for nothing.
His plane landed today at 7:15 am est , just in time for the msm to make him the lead story of the day . I wonder how long his plane had to circle ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You can not mock Kerry , he's one of the beautiful people .
You know the type that wants you to do as they say, not as they do .
I wonder if he will ever pay all those back taxes in Mass. that his yacht has acquired ?