Kerry

oldngray

nowhere special
payn_c12376220141010120100.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let's see, bring James Taylor, have him sing a song......You've Got a Friend.........what a wussie and an embarrassment to my country !!!!!! DB

trickpony1

Let's see, bring James Taylor, have him sing a song......You've Got a Friend.........what a wussie and an embarrassment to my country !!!!!! DB

It appeared to me that JT never made eye contact with the audience.

I'm surprised they didn't roll one and pass it around.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
John Kerry Fined $50 For Failing To Shovel Snow Outside Boston Home
After a blizzard dumped two feet of snow on his city this week, Boston Mayor Martin Walsh vowed to crack down on anyone who left the sidewalks in front of their homes and businesses buried in snow.
He wasn’t kidding.

On Thursday, officials tagged Kerry with a $50 fine at 9:45 a.m. for failing to clear the snow from the side of his Beacon Hill mansion.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
liveshot broke his leg falling off his bike in France .
He needs to return to The USA for his obamacare medical treatment .

Just remember that liveshot is the only person to claim to have run the Boston Marathon who can't recall what year he did it , nor what his finishing time was .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
2941C58000000578-3106197-image-a-24_1433180760929.jpg

An Air Force C-17 transport aircraft carrying US Secretary of State John Kerry took off from Geneva on Monday .
Finally something that equals his ego .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
liveshot broke his leg falling off his bike in France .
He needs to return to The USA for his obamacare medical treatment .

Just remember that liveshot is the only person to claim to have run the Boston Marathon who can't recall what year he did it , nor what his finishing time was .

You're sad.