Keyes' lawyers invite public to "join the fight "

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In a separate lawsuit against the mighty O, the USJF ( United States Justice Foundation) is pitted against O's three law firms.
They are determined to continue until this cause until O proves such documentation.
Why does O need three law firms to fight this ?
Why won't he just show the little piece of paper, the real one that the state of Hawaii people said was genuine ?

diesel96

:why: won't you keep your belly acking about Obama's birth certificate on one thread. Are you thinking if you saturate the web site with the same issue you might actual convince someone else of your hang-up?......
I love how this is driving you batty......Keep us entertained, but try to be focused and keep it pertained to one thread....Thx:happy-very:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wheres TIEGUY, the official spam counter when you need him...

Seems he's always ready to pounce when same threads are started and begins his belly aching about repetition!

BABA Ganoush really believes in this quest, that you have to give him, his occupation with this quest shows his lack of better judgement in spite of reality.

The new president is already governing, setting an agenda, picking a cabinet and consulting with the current idiot still sitting in the oval office.

The 190K people dumb enough to join his quest are equal to the people who signed up for "Heavens Gate" waiting for the meteor/spaceship coming to take them to eternity!

Led by another disgraced and removed republican politician (Mr. Alan Keyes), this new leader of the 2008 version of Heavens Gate will surely lead Baba and his followers to their respective "kool aid" trip come January 20th.

15 mins of fame, this is what its about. Crying over spilled milk.

You lost. Get over it.:raspberry-tounge:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I got this from the command center of "Heavens Gate" aka: USJF.

Litigation over Sen. Obama's Citizenship: Supreme Court denies 1st eligibility challengePosted by: Admin on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 06:56 AM PST]Justices won’t give questions about qualifications full hearing

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

The U.S. Supreme Court today announced it has denied bringing Donofrio v. Wells – one of several cases challenging Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president – before a full hearing.

DOH!
(better get the glass ready!)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83161

Sorry I forgot to include the link.

And this is a new topic ( maybe an old story to you ), about how a different group is willing to go the full distance to uphold the constitution. You have heard about the constitution; a little piece of paper that some radicals drew up & signed to insult the King of England. And it is the one thing that keeps USA together as a country. But since you two seem to believe that it does not matter anymore, then I guess no other laws voted & passed that are part of the constitution also have no legal standing. So kiss goodbye The Bill Of Rights, too.
For today we live in a lawless land. Anyone who wants anything can just take it, there is nothing to stop them.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A great source you cite of "good americans", the USJF...

Another right wing wacko think tank designed to keep its followers in tact by providing the "legal" kool-aid mixed with enough BS to keep them sending in money for the cause...

Which is the only reason the exist in the first place.

Think tanks like the USJF know that there are "vulnerable" people left in the right wing ranks who are "dumb" enough to send their hard earned money on useless causes like the fight against OBAMAS presidency.

Alan Keyes, the most prominent idiot of the right wing minority is looking for his 15 minutes of fame and all the dollars people are willing to send to him and the "cause".

Good luck, 2 cases thrown out and more to follow.

Maybe your missing the "trending", just like the polls for the general election?

You were wrong on that issue as well and took an electoral and popular vote beatdown.

Hopefully, you will see the same happening here.:dead:

tieguy

Banned
:why: won't you keep your belly acking about Obama's birth certificate on one thread. Are you thinking if you saturate the web site with the same issue you might actual convince someone else of your hang-up?......
I love how this is driving you batty......Keep us entertained, but try to be focused and keep it pertained to one thread....Thx:happy-very:

It does pose an interesting question. why wouldn't Obama quickly produce the goods and kill the controversey. Why does he keep acting in an evasive manner instead? It does give the appearance he has something to hide.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It does pose an interesting question. why wouldn't Obama quickly produce the goods and kill the controversey. Why does he keep acting in an evasive manner instead? It does give the appearance he has something to hide.

TIEGUY

the supreme court doesnt see a case with it either, its not just Obama.

The only ones interested in this issue, are those who cant face the reality that McCain lost.

Time for all to move on and collectively try and find ways to undo the mess president bush layed upon ALL of US!

:dead:

diesel96

why wouldn't Obama quickly produce the goods and kill the controversey. Why does he keep acting in an evasive manner instead? It does give the appearance he has something to hide.

Since I'm on his E-mail list, Obama himself wrote me, he did it just to piss you off Tieguy...lol :happy-very:
He also told me, he's kind of busy picking a Presidential Cabinet for us, so digging out his birth certificate was on the back burner.
Which reminds me, I need to get a passport and haven't seen my birth certificate since I needed it for little league baseball. :baseballplayer:

moreluck

golden ticket member
My birth certificate is in my bedroom safe and I can go get it right away in case of an immigration raid.......for when they round up all the Slovaks in Southern Orange County....:happy-very:

JustTired

free at last.......
Could be that if and when the court asks him to produce it ....he will.

Meanwhile, these organizations dig themselves deeper into the credability hole they've created.

Just an opinion......I could be wrong.

chev

Nightcrawler

Because he is a liar like Clinton. "I did not have sex with that woman" :laughing:

PRODUCE THE DOCUMENT!
This should have been cleared up before the first ballot was cast. Typical beating around the "BUSH" by typical elitist "dim"wits.:wink2:

See TOSSER big letters make you more credible.:rolleyes2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Because he is a liar like Clinton. "I did not have sex with that woman" :laughing:

PRODUCE THE DOCUMENT!
This should have been cleared up before the first ballot was cast. Typical beating around the "BUSH" by typical elitist "dim"wits.:wink2:

See TOSSER big letters make you more credible.:rolleyes2:

ChEV,

Ya know CHEV, your opinions on my posts are almost to the point of insignificance like your namesake (CHEVROLET aka CHEV) they cant make a difference in the car market and you cant either in the blog market.

Maybe a blog bailout is in order?

The supreme court will throw out the remaining cases before years end and this matter will remain only in the minds of those weak enough to make an issue out of it.

Heres some bold letters for you and anyone else clinging on to this matter:

GET A LIFE!!!!!:dead:

tieguy

Banned
Since I'm on his E-mail list, Obama himself wrote me, he did it just to piss you off Tieguy...lol :happy-very:
He also told me, he's kind of busy picking a Presidential Cabinet for us, so digging out his birth certificate was on the back burner.
Which reminds me, I need to get a passport and haven't seen my birth certificate since I needed it for little league baseball. :baseballplayer:

this issue has been out there for quite a while. the question again remains why wouldn't Obama quickly squash this issue rather then dodging it? Kinda busy is pretty weak excuse. He he has all kinds of help available that should be able to quickly help him settle this issue.

you guys keep bad mouthing the movement that is driving this issue. The real issue is that americans should be able to ask a potential presidential candidate about his qualifications and he should be required to certify his right to that job.

Instead Obama continues to act evasively. thus this movement grows as more americans start to believe that Obama may have something to hide.

chev

Nightcrawler
ChEV,

Ya know CHEV, your opinions on my posts are almost to the point of insignificance like your namesake (CHEVROLET aka CHEV) they cant make a difference in the car market and you cant either in the blog market.

Maybe a blog bailout is in order?

The supreme court will throw out the remaining cases before years end and this matter will remain only in the minds of those weak enough to make an issue out of it.

Heres some bold letters for you and anyone else clinging on to this matter:

GET A LIFE!!!!!:dead:
Thank you so much for your concen about my life dear TOSSER.
Take a look in the mirror. I'm not the one living in the current events section waiting to spread your political BS opinion and at moments notice.
:why:

tieguy

Banned
this issue has been out there for quite a while. the question again remains why wouldn't Obama quickly squash this issue rather then dodging it? Kinda busy is pretty weak excuse. He he has all kinds of help available that should be able to quickly help him settle this issue.

you guys keep bad mouthing the movement that is driving this issue. The real issue is that americans should be able to ask a potential presidential candidate about his qualifications and he should be required to certify his right to that job.

Instead Obama continues to act evasively. thus this movement grows as more americans start to believe that Obama may have something to hide.

And thus you have what you have. Obama hiding from a simple issue that he should be able to resolve quickly. Meanwhile the questions continue and the group asking continues to grow.