Kidney stones

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oh gawd. A trash can? What in the world do you do with it, dump it out on your route?

I thought you were a lady?
1st question yep, at least I don't throw a full water bottle out in the road. And I always have water so the can gets a rinse to. And I never said I was a "lady", I will say that if I have to pee I'm going to go pee. If that means that I pee in the trash can I will do that before I make myself miserable holding it. I deliver rural routes alot and bathrooms are not always available. Gotta do watcha ya gotta do!!!!!!!

DS

Fenderbender
I had a shipper once that had them bad,he kept them in a clear plastic pill bottle and it was about 1/3 full...he loved to show everyone.They looked like little moon rocks.

Ms Spoken

1st question yep, at least I don't throw a full water bottle out in the road. And I always have water so the can gets a rinse to. And I never said I was a "lady", I will say that if I have to pee I'm going to go pee. If that means that I pee in the trash can I will do that before I make myself miserable holding it. I deliver rural routes alot and bathrooms are not always available. Gotta do watcha ya gotta do!!!!!!!

Next time place a rain bag in the trash can for easy clean up.
I agree when you have to go who cares if it's prime hunting season or not.

I'm sure a few hunters got a good laugh because of me. Just smile/wave and go on about your day.
My high school days taught me how to be "road broke".
1. Make sure your in the grass so you don't get you jeans wet
2. Always keep baby wipes with you
3. Drink a few more and start all over again.
4. If your out mudding use empty beer cans under the tires to help you get out of the mud.
5. Add your own twist to this
When you grow up in a small farming/oil town with nothing to do you will find ways to have fun.

feeder53

ADKtrails
I spoke to a medic here and he told me they are from "Holding it" too long and not enough liquids. Some people are more prone than others.Some are from mineral deposits from suplements we take. He told me there are a few different kinds and by the makeup and shape they can narrow down what the cause may be.

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Had one last September I was in the hospital with for 2 days till they blasted it. Have another one right now that is also too large to pass or so they tell me. I know I am on borrowed time right now with summer coming on.

This has to be one of the most intense pains I have ever endured. I have had several women tell me that they would rather go through child birth than suffer another kidney stone.

wornoutupser

I am chronic with these things.

My doctor has me drinking massive amounts of water during the day to keep me flushed. The more your urine is concentrated (ie holding it), the worse it can be.
I can promise you that it is the most intense pain that you can suffer.

On a side note, I had an attack one afternoon and called my boss. He told me to meet another driver and come in.

The other driver was instructed to make me unload my car into theirs.....and I was NOT allowed to change cars! I had a P5 loaded front door to back door with over 400 packages that weighed about 40 lbs each. My boss came out to "supervise" me reloading the car. I still despise him to this day!

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
About 3 years ago I was standing in front of the john doing my business, when it felt like somebody had punched me in the back, in the kidneys. I fell to the floor and could hardly breathe. It took several minutes before I get take a full breath. Turned out, it was a stone that was so small, that changing my diet was the best solution. I rarely notice it anymore and never as bad as that one time. Drinking plenty of water was prescribed.

govols019

You smell that?
I've had one and yes, they hurt like nothing I've ever felt before. I just laid down in the back of the package car and cried. How I ever finished my route that day I'll never know.

just reading everyones replies makes me hurt.. shhhh about these things, im with the person who cried and the bat to the back, wow that was the most intense pain iv every had, the wife came home from work found me layin on the floor tears flowin, telling her not to touch me just drive me to doctors,most people said passing them hurt bad also, luck have it doc told me to pee thru a screen and save the stones to see what type, i couldnt belive a lil stone the size of maybe 2 grains of sand could hurt so bad... now shhhh lets close this thread hehe