Killing O'Reilly

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Anyone notice that Bill (and his ghostwriter) have an obsession with "killing" themed books? Right in-line with the dummies who will buy this trash.

oldngray

nowhere special
starting yet another troll thread?
troll_detected.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have you walked into a book store in the last year? "Killing Lincoln", "Killing Kennedy", "Killing Patton" etc. These belong in the trash. How many copies did you buy for Christmas gifts?
Don't forget "The O'Reilly Factor For Kids". Disappointing kids on Christmas since 2004, the modern version of a lump of coal.

fres431

Have you walked into a book store in the last year? "Killing Lincoln", "Killing Kennedy", "Killing Patton" etc. These belong in the trash. How many copies did you buy for Christmas gifts?
I bet he'll buy one more copy of each and send it your way!! No signature required

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Those books are ALL in discount chains now, like Walmart , Kmart and soon, the 99 cent stores with Sarah Palins books.

Orielly takes credit for other peoples work and makes a ton of money on people dumb enough to buy them.

TOS.

BrownArmy

But, who cares?

We can argue about O'Reilly or Maddow but it's really irrelevant.

Shall we talk about the system?

It's the system that pits Moreluck/OldnGray vs. TOS/MrFedEx, etc.

It's a superfine line.

Everyone wants to hold fast to their assumptions.

Fact is, Moreluck and I would have a wonderful evening trading recipes (I worked for ten years in the restaurant business).

If I had kids, my guess is I wouldn't hesitate to bring them over OldnGray's house so he could babysit them while I went out for the night, even though we disagree about politics.

Don't hate the players, hate the game, and we're all getting schooled at this game.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
But, who cares?

We can argue about O'Reilly or Maddow but it's really irrelevant.

Shall we talk about the system?

It's the system that pits Moreluck/OldnGray vs. TOS/MrFedEx, etc.

It's a superfine line.

Everyone wants to hold fast to their assumptions.

Fact is, Moreluck and I would have a wonderful evening trading recipes (I worked for ten years in the restaurant business).

If I had kids, my guess is I wouldn't hesitate to bring them over OldnGray's house so he could babysit them while I went out for the night, even though we disagree about politics.

Don't hate the players, hate the game, and we're all getting schooled at this game.
I like team moreluck/oldngray. They are TROLL FREE.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Those books are ALL in discount chains now, like Walmart , Kmart and soon, the 99 cent stores with Sarah Palins books.

Orielly takes credit for other peoples work and makes a ton of money on people dumb enough to buy them.

TOS.
Isn't that where the Dems books go straight to, the discount $.99 stores?