Kinda miss UPS

NewUpser201

Hey guys just wanted to say hi, I worked for ups for a little over a year and i used to read these forums alot, but i never posted lol, then I decided to join the Marine Corps, now I'm back from boot camp on my leave, just wanted to say that ill never forget all my friends that I made at UPS and I kinda miss working for UPS lol. Later guys

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hey guys just wanted to say hi, I worked for ups for a little over a year and i used to read these forums alot, but i never posted lol, then I decided to join the Marine Corps, now I'm back from boot camp on my leave, just wanted to say that ill never forget all my friends that I made at UPS and I kinda miss working for UPS lol. Later guys

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lol I think you worked in my center.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why did u quit? Ups would of had to hold your job and you would of kept all seniority. You might of come back from the military and been able to drive almost immediately.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Why did u quit? Ups would of had to hold your job and you would of kept all seniority. You might of come back from the military and been able to drive almost immediately.

AND had all accrued vacations available pending ratification of the new contract. At one point, I actually planned on taking a leave of absence to go be a naval officer and then come back after 6-8 years and go driving. Never happened, but it was a possibility.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You made the right decision !! GL , BE SAFE & THANK YOU..

From what I understand, the military and the US government treat the soldiers just like UPS treats their employees.

Want to hear some bitching and tales of employer not caring, go sit with a bunch of ex-soldiers. Just saying.

For the OP, do what's right for you and know US citizens appreciate your service.

NewUpser201

I didn't quit, I took a leave of absence, but I don't plan on coming back, I want to try to get as much college as I can in the Marines and be a paramedic.

Buck Fifty

I didn't quit, I took a leave of absence, but I don't plan on coming back, I want to try to get as much college as I can in the Marines and be a paramedic.

Stick to the plan, sounds like a good one. Always keep doors open,cause you never know when life will reach up an slap ya. Good Luck!