Klein, Achtung!

wkmac

Your country is being invaded by "indivduals" far worse than even the most militant of jihadist! More dangerous than Osama bin Laden himself.

DO SOMETHING QUICK!!!!!!!!!

:happy-very:

klein

Für Meno :)
Your country is being invaded by "indivduals" far worse than even the most militant of jihadist! More dangerous than Osama bin Laden himself.

DO SOMETHING QUICK!!!!!!!!!

No need to worry, won't be any demostrations there or interuptions.
It's not a bad idea. Just thier policies would not work in todays society. Maybe on a small island.
And no matter what, as long as they stand against national healthcare, they will never become close to a larger party here.
Same as our strict government baking rules, that kept our banking system sound and solid, while other worldwide banks got in financial trouble this (last) recession, and left our housing market strong, too.

But, wkmac, you should go visit Vancouver, and take in Vancouver Island. You'll love it there.

SWORDFISH

Vancouver Island is awesome. Actually Vancouver is pretty sweet to. I just got back from there. I go often. Crossing the border can be terrible though. Not just the lines but the patrol. They are a pain in the but.

wkmac

If Klein is originally from Germany (that's my understanding anyway) is Klein a foreigner in Canada?

tieguy

Banned
If Klein is originally from Germany (that's my understanding anyway) is Klein a foreigner in Canada?

klein was originally from canada tried to escape to germany. He was eventually discovered and recognized for his brillance by being returned to his home country.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Klein is a Floridian Canadian, Cuban Germanic, Nomadic, Middle Eastern Mexican, of Swedish ancestry who wanders like gypsies and absorbs all knowledge like a sponge.

klein

1st generation Canadian. My parents are/were from West-Germany. Where as my Father was actually born in Leningrad/St Petersburg, but was moved to Germany as a baby. With my Russian Grandmother and German Grandfather. IN a time where Russia was still free to travel and work in and out of.
My grandfather temporary moved to Russia to work, and thats where my grandparents (from my dads' side) met.

On my mothers side, her dad came from the Czech Republic and her mom was German.

My dad actually only ending up living here 16 years and moved back to West-Germany (with 2 of his younger children, myself included). No, he was not an illegal ! LOL
They filed in Germany to migrate here, and came with proper papers. Which was a fluke, too. Because he never had it in mind. A co-worker of his kept bragging about Canada,showing him brochures, and how good it was, and how he wanted to immigrate here. That same co-worker went to the Canadian Consulate, full of hope, etc, and even brought back extra forms for my dad, if he wanted them.
My dad, didn't really care, but thought, oh well, even if he gets chosen to live in Canada, he still can deny and change his mind.

Odd things happen in life: My dad got appoved from the Canadian government, and his co-worker was denied the immigration papers.
And just before anyone thinks it was refugee status, nope it wasn't. Was freedom time, 1957 when West-Germany was actually in the beginning of major booming.

Anyways, all my parents, grandparents went thru the hell of war. Grandparents both worldwars. Between all them, and my aunts and uncles, a lot of unwritten close-up history was experienced and still shared today in discussions. Which I even heard new ones of, from my aunt in Florida.
(my mother has 5 sisters and 1 brother, which all immigrated to the US in the 1950's).

My Uncle in Wisconsin (now), was drafted in the US army, and was actually stationed later with Elvis Presley in Germany.
Sitting down with him, would give you a history lesson, you just can't get in school !

wkmac

1st generation Canadian.

OK, my bad. Just heard you talk so much of Germany and the way some things were phrased I thought you were originally from there. I guess that means you can stay in Canada!
:wink2:

Not that I care either!

klein

OK, my bad. Just heard you talk so much of Germany and the way some things were phrased I thought you were originally from there. I guess that means you can stay in Canada!
:wink2:

Not that I care either!

I'm actually a duo citizen. I did end up going to Germany with my dad, from age 12 to age 26. Including graduating from German Highschool, a 3 yr trade, and worked.
I applied for a job here, on my last Canada Vacation, went back to Germany, and 4 weeks later the Calgary Company called they had a job waiting for me, if I wanted it.
So, thats how I returned back here.

tieguy

Banned
I'm actually a duo citizen. I did end up going to Germany with my dad, from age 12 to age 26. Including graduating from German Highschool, a 3 yr trade, and worked.
I applied for a job here, on my last Canada Vacation, went back to Germany, and 4 weeks later the Calgary Company called they had a job waiting for me, if I wanted it.
So, thats how I returned back here.

job number 43,921 I believe.

klein

dual citizenry to match the split personality.....

Has it's benefits , ya know ?

I could live, work, retire, totatly legally in all of the EU.
From Greece, to Spain, over France, to England or Ireland. Wouldn't even have to pay for healthcare.

P

pickup

Has it's benefits , ya know ?

I could live, work, retire, totatly legally in all of the EU.
From Greece, to Spain, over France, to England or Ireland. Wouldn't even have to pay for healthcare.

A citizen of the world! How fortunate we all are that you take the time to share your cosmopolitan perspective with the rest of us suffering and struggling with life.

klein

A citizen of the world! How fortunate we all are that you take the time to share your cosmopolitan perspective with the rest of us suffering and struggling with life.

Yeah, right. You guys are rich ! $30 an hr !
Have you checked the help wanted ads lately ? Not even a licenced electrician or plumber gets that !
So, take it, and save, and retire happily !

P

pickup

Have you checked the help wanted ads lately ? Not even a licenced electrician or plumber gets that !

First off Klein, have you checked the help wanted ads lately?

When I stated "struggling with life", I meant as in trying to make sense of all the different philosophies out there that often contradict each other. Thank God we have you to be our light tower as we struggle and stagger through the fog of our own ignorance.

P

pickup

Klein is a Floridian Canadian, Cuban Germanic, Nomadic, Middle Eastern Mexican, of Swedish ancestry who wanders like gypsies and absorbs all knowledge like a sponge.

emphasis on the term ..... "like a sponge".

But seriously, Klein is the MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD.

wkmac

Being that I work in those related fields, it's very clear to me that you have no idea what you are talking about at all. I guess you'll tell me next that a certified welder makes minimum wage?

Poor Klein, no matter how hard you try, you just never can get it right!

:rofl:

klein

wkmac, it may vary. But, I did look at the help wanted ads in Florida. And yes, an electrian was listed below $30 hr. Supply and demand, you know ....

:(

the list goes on...

actually wages get lower as the search list goes down further

Last edited: