Votes: 21 52.5%
  • I'll miss him

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Rod , apparently retirement has left you with a big void of time to fill. I hope for your sake, that the washer on your faucet breaks and that you don't have the replacement part on hand. This will allow you to actually have a task to focus on. This will involve warming up the car while you talk to you next door neighbor about the vikings, going to the home depot to buy the washer and maybe checkout the new black and decker portable tools. Then you will get on line and do some people watching and people judging and then pay for your selection from the contents of your change jar or maybe pay with a debit card in a process that will hold up the line for an extra five minutes while you try to navigate your way through the "god fangled" technology .

Perhaps afterwards, you will stop for a cup of coffee where you will bump into an actual delivery driver who you will barrage with anecdotes of how it used to be done . Afterwards, maybe you will get find a 1943 penny on the ground and when you get home, you will take a magnet to determine if it is made of copper(yeah!) or if it is made of steel(boo!) .

Then you will install the new washer and then have nothing to do but go back on browncafe and complain about the long aisles of home depot and continue to feed the fires of conspiracy theories that have been buried long ago. All the while you will be wondering what you will be doing tomorrow and the next day while secretly hoping another project will manage to pop up that will allow you to actually be useful and engaged. :wink2:
I think pickup and rod are the same person. I'm just saying this because pickup desbribed both of their lives to a tee.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Maybe a Upssocks poll would've inspired more vitriol that a Klein poll. I may not agree with Klein, but at least he is not quite as "doomsday" as socks. I say keep him around like a holey sweatshirt you can never quite throw out. Irritating yet familiar, embarrasing yet comfy.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I saw Klein in my hood today. I guess this is how he's paying for his vacation/beer.:wink2:

attachment.php

island1fox

:wink2:Klein,
I think you would agree --that we disagree more than we agree ---Agreed !
Again have a safe and great vacation ----talk to you when you come back !!

D

Dis-organized Labor

I've only been on BC for a couple of months, but Klein seems pretty cool and Balanced (to me; so far)

klein

Für Meno :)
Just a quick apololigy to most of you.
Having a great time here (in Fl), awesome nice people, good service everywhere I went.
Very friendly people.

And, I must admit, I'm a bit jelous, how good people have it here.
Would love it here much better.

When, I get back, I'll be changed forsure.
Guess, it's been to long since i been here.

Sorry, folks,
Enjoy thanksgiving !

More, when I get back.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Just a quick apololigy to most of you.
Having a great time here (in Fl), awesome nice people, good service everywhere I went.
Very friendly people.

And, I must admit, I'm a bit jelous, how good people have it here.
Would love it here much better.

When, I get back, I'll be changed forsure.
Guess, it's been to long since i been here.

Sorry, folks,
Enjoy thanksgiving !

More, when I get back.

Enjoy your vacation Klein. If you lived in Fla., what would you do with all your tukes???:wink2:

klein

You guys and gals are awesome. I'm at Pompono Beach right now... right on A1A at the ocean, and reading thru this.
I got such a few laughs it made my night , and tomorrows day !

You all have a great sense of humour, and that I love !

Thanks !

Btw, saw a UPS driver on Sterling Road in Hollywood at a small mall, delivering.
I almost stopped to say hi.

Thought it could be Tieguy ?????

I would have said hi to him, naturally, anyways.
As far as I am concerened I don't have enemies on here, just a few political confrontations, which are no biggie.

Btw, if anyone, wants to know, : My aunt here is against National Healthcare, eventhough her son (uninsured), just had over $1.2 Million in hospital and medical expenses.
But, that can be discussed later when I get home.

I basically seen the other side of the story , (why pay for it, if it's free anyways) ?

Anyways, thanks for the nice laughter.
See you all soon.

Kleineken.

tieguy

Banned
missing options on this poll:

"his posts are so stupid they're funny."

or how about this one:

"he'll now claim he was a poll administrator on his job resume"

or how about this one

"Klein has to stay , canada does not want him back"

or

"the reason Klein is in florida, is canada told him to start walking south until he hit water."

klein

Klein has applied for a job as a US Census taker....he doesn't get enough abuse on B.C.

Atleast, I can take it, unlike Teaguy.
He will steep into a new low level each time.
So, low, that no one will respond to his last words.

But, we got to make that kid happy, and give him his last words.
Only then, will a thread come to rest.