Knock, Knock...

"Who it is!?!?"(sic)
"UPS."
"What's yo' badge number!?!?"
"I don't have a badge. I'm a UPS driver."
"I ain't gonna open my do' 'til you tell me yo' badge number."
"Ok, see you tomorrow. I won't have a badge tomorrow either."

Sometimes I can't help but wonder how we came so far as a species.

browntroll

you should have told him you have a UPS badge and gave him your employee i.d. number. or truck number not sure what
drivers normally go by.

I'm kind of looking forward to tomorrow actually. The most talented Hollywood script writers could not make up this stuff.
The most important thing is that it made you laugh. We all need to laugh. It is very healthy to laugh. By you posting this you made others laugh so you are spreading good health to us all. Post what happens so we all can get even healthier. Thank you friend.

FilingBluesFL

I had one woman do that to me one nigh, minus the badge part.

She had a brightly lit porch, a peep hole in the door, and a camera pointed down at the door.

*knock knock*

Who's there?!

UPS.

WHO?!

UPS. UNITED PARCEL SERVICE.

WHOOOOO????

I HAVE A PACKAGE FOR YOU, UPS!!!

YOU'RE NOT UPS!

OK, bye.

It's amazing how far they can run down the street after you... unfortunately not fast enough to get their crap.

TheFigurehead

Actually when we were our best as a society was in the 50 and sixties. Those were the best time and the best people. It's goon downhill ever since.

How can you be serious? Was that your generation?

We tend to pretend it was all "Leave it to Beaver" and "Happy Days"... but the nation was rife with racism, segregation, sexism, war, the red scare, the threat of nuclear war, assasinations, riots, scandal, protests... etc...

It wasn't any better or worse than now, socially... just different.

If you're pining for a time when straight, white, Christian men held all the power, economic stability, upward mobility, and status... I'll grant you, the 50's were the decade for you... but for everyone else, it wasn't the paradise you imagine it to be.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
How can you be serious? Was that your generation?

We tend to pretend it was all "Leave it to Beaver" and "Happy Days"... but the nation was rife with racism, segregation, sexism, war, the red scare, the threat of nuclear war, assasinations, riots, scandal, protests... etc...

It wasn't any better or worse than now, socially... just different.

If you're pining for a time when straight, white, Christian men held all the power, economic stability, upward mobility, and status... I'll grant you, the 50's were the decade for you... but for everyone else, it wasn't the paradise you imagine it to be.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1392938887.539012.jpg

Sent using Two Tin Cans Connected with String

Marne Vet

"Who it is!?!?"(sic)
"UPS."
"What's yo' badge number!?!?"
"I don't have a badge. I'm a UPS driver."
"I ain't gonna open my do' 'til you tell me yo' badge number."
"Ok, see you tomorrow. I won't have a badge tomorrow either."

Sometimes I can't help but wonder how we came so far as a species.

This is routine every day on my hood trip. I only say "UPS" one time. After that I play a game called "How many times will they scream WHO IS IT before I can fill-out this Info Notice". I have an incredible winning streak going. lol

Pkgcar1988

Had an apt. Yesterday, 8th floor, signature required, secured building, and the slowest elevator on earth.
Knock
"WHAT DO U WANT!!!"
UPS need a signature
" I'm NOT COMING"
Knock again
UPS
"YOU CAN KEEP KNOCKING BUT IM NOT COMING TO THE DOOR"
KNOCK AGAIN I NEED A SIGNATURE
"YOU CAN KNOCK ALL MORNING BUT IM NOT COMING TO THE DOOR, COME BACK LATER"
Delivery notice filled out and on my way.
Stopped back later and took to the office(they weren't there earlier) told the lady about it and she said next time just send it back that will teach her.

Indecisi0n

Had an apt. Yesterday, 8th floor, signature required, secured building, and the slowest elevator on earth.
Knock
"WHAT DO U WANT!!!"
UPS need a signature
" I'm NOT COMING"
Knock again
UPS
"YOU CAN KEEP KNOCKING BUT IM NOT COMING TO THE DOOR"
KNOCK AGAIN I NEED A SIGNATURE
"YOU CAN KNOCK ALL MORNING BUT IM NOT COMING TO THE DOOR, COME BACK LATER"
Delivery notice filled out and on my way.
Stopped back later and took to the office(they weren't there earlier) told the lady about it and she said next time just send it back that will teach her.
Sounds "refused :didn't want" to me.