koch bros to spend as much as dems and republicans combined in 2016

rickyb

i heard this on richard d wolff's economic update weekly radio program.

he said the koch bros plan to spend close to 1 billion dollars for 2016 congressional and presidential races, which is as much as the republicans and democrats will spend combined.

in a separate interview, sheldon wolin 1 of america's greatest political philosophers, said its unprecedented that 2 individuals have single handedly taken over a political party.

so u have democrats, republicans, and kochs LOL

and this is why capitalism and democracy do not mix.

rickyb

Yes!!!!

Way to go Koch brothers.

Crush those Democrats.

wouldnt be suprised if they are also funnelling money to the few democrats who are more corporatist than republicans.

if u are naive enough to think that the majority of democrats Or republicans arent serving their corporate masters u've been misled.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
wouldnt be suprised if they are also funnelling money to the few democrats who are more corporatist than republicans.

if u are naive enough to think that the majority of democrats Or republicans arent serving their corporate masters u've been misled.
We know! We knew before you were born.

moreluck

golden ticket member

To what do you funnel your money ????

rickyb

who sold Canada out?
here is a list of american corporate contagion that has spread into canada:

our "prez" harper is alot like george bush. he has gutted environmental regulations for one.
we join american wars
we have a "war on terror" whatever that means.
we have a war on teachers here as well
we have high student debt
our surveillance state has increased
we dont have high speed rail, like u
we dont have free movement,
and we have a spread of corporate control over democracy which has taken over all 3 main parties according to chris hedges.

i know its hard for u to figure out that sometimes there are connections and we are not all individuals or lone countries. on top of that most of my news is from america probably because ur population is greater and u are the world superpower and empire. im sure if canada was an empire / superpower then there would be more news about it.

the piss poor decisions u make will likely affect me.

Fenris

he said the koch bros plan to spend close to 1 billion dollars for 2016 congressional and presidential races, which is as much as the republicans and democrats will spend combined.

in a separate interview, sheldon wolin 1 of america's greatest political philosophers, said its unprecedented that 2 individuals have single handedly taken over a political party.

Not very accurate if Hillary Clinton alone is looking to raise $2.5 Billion. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-presidential-campaign.html?_r=0

George Soros, Bloomberg and other 'Democrat' Billionaires will be spending 'Koch money' as well.

Overpaid Union Thug

Meanwhile.......over on the other side. Good ole George Soros.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...after-delaying-payment-for/?intcmp=latestnews