Koch brothers say, "Don't watch this video"

ibslick50

re: Koch brothers say, "Don't watch this video"

the funny part is, the righties on this site believe they are part of the 1%ers

brett636

Cute video. Too bad its chock full of half truths or no truths(that is what we call a lie), but I've come to find thats a way of operating all you libs are comfortable with.

I'm allowed to vote for my CEO and board of directors because I am a stockholder in my company. In fact I get 10 votes for every share I own because I am an employee.

menotyou

bella amicizia

'Joe Nuno' from Riverside, Ca. has posted a video about the Koch brothers. Is it just me, or does it smell funny in here?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

I did spell it correctly bro, but somebody moderated on this blogsite, I don't see any harm using Koch!!
Sorry, that's the way you originally entered the title of the thread. The mods didn't change anything about it. I am the one that originally approved the thread. I thought you spelled it that way intentionally.

Joe Nuno

Sorry, that's the way you originally entered the title of the thread. The mods didn't change anything about it. I am the one that originally approved the thread. I thought you spelled it that way intentionally.
Well maybe I hit wrong key on my phone, but I ask if you could fix? Thanks

Hoot Owl

Change the 1% to the bourgeois (which in this case would be the same) and it would be like being in Russia in 1917.... That's a scary thought......... Of course the narrator would be Vladimir Illych Lenin....