KOLOB Celebrates Romney Primary Victories

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kolob Regional Care and Rehabilitation is one of the largest Skilled Nursing Care Communities in Southern Utah. We pride ourselves on being kind, friendly, and welcoming. Whether your stay is short and recuperative or intended for a longer period, each patient or resident is welcomed as a valued individual and is an important part of our community. Our belief is that each person's care and emotional needs are unique and important. We integrate the clinical, spiritual and social components of daily living to provide high quality care and a high quality of life in a warm and inviting setting.
Choosing a health care community can be one of the most difficult and overwhelming decisions one will ever have to make. At Kolob Regional Care and Rehabilitation, we strive to make that decision a little easier.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Kolob Mountain
Welcome to the unofficial Kolob Mountain web site! The goal of this web site is to reach out and provide a communication network for the vast network of people who own land near and on Kolob Mountain. The goal is to increase communications so together we can preserve the tranquility and untouched beauty of Kolob while making it a safe and enjoyable place to spend our weekends, summers and even winters for a few.

Yes, I know about the Kolob Mountain site. Perhaps you should consider Kolob (the planet) when you attack Obama for not being born here, not being a Christian etc. Wouldn't having a President who consults Kolob or perhaps pledges allegiance to Kolob concern you at all?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kolob Arch

kolob.jpg

Early morning light on Kolob Arch in Zion National Park.
Photo by Galen Berry, NABS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kolob Water Co. P.O. Box 1063 Cedar City UT 84721

Kolob Water Co. bottles in Cedar City UT with 100% Mountain Spring Water

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Kolob Arch

kolob.jpg

Early morning light on Kolob Arch in Zion National Park.
Photo by Galen Berry, NABS.

Avoid the question instead of answering it. Electing Romney wouldn't be that different from electing say, a Scientologist, who also believe in a home planet that guides them. Please keep on attacking Obama, but at least when we're attacked, he won't have to call Kolob for instructions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A co-worker today gave me a tee shirt that he brought back from HI.
A bhos tee shirt that claims " our 44th President Home Grown Hawaii "
kinda makes one question just WTF do they mean ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Avoid the question instead of answering it. Electing Romney wouldn't be that different from electing say, a Scientologist, who also believe in a home planet that guides them. Please keep on attacking Obama, but at least when we're attacked, he won't have to call Kolob for instructions.

Calling Indonesia is probably quicker than calling another world.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes, I know about the Kolob Mountain site. Perhaps you should consider Kolob (the planet) when you attack Obama for not being born here, not being a Christian etc. Wouldn't having a President who consults Kolob or perhaps pledges allegiance to Kolob concern you at all?

bhos was the one who during a tv interview claimed to be a muslim, it was the interviewer who corrected him.
So much for being the smartest guy in the room likes he claims.

wkmac

It always amazes me how some people, no matter how many times you take them on a snipe hunt, they will run back again and again ready to go with sack in hand!

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Enlighten me if you can. Are you wearing your magic undergarments?

I will let you in on the secret on the LDS faith. It is not about some obscure reference to a planet orbiting one of the countless stars in the night sky......It is about building and working at maintaining a solid family unit. In this world that seems to be tearing at the family from every corner, the LDS faith maintains the family is stronger than the one. There is nothing wrong with a man that has these values.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I will let you in on the secret on the LDS faith. It is not about some obscure reference to a planet orbiting one of the countless stars in the night sky......It is about building and working at maintaining a solid family unit. In this world that seems to be tearing at the family from every corner, the LDS faith maintains the family is stronger than the one. There is nothing wrong with a man that has these values.

That's all great, and admirable. Building a solid family unit is the goal of most religions I have ever heard of. The reference to Kolob is not obscure because it is a central tenet of their faith. Kolob is widely believed to exist among LDS, so it's probably going to be an issue. Mormons don't have a monopoly on the idea that the family is stronger than the one either.

As stated, many Mormons believe that Kolob is the source of UFO sightings, and that beings from Kolob co-exist with us here on Earth.Kolob has a Supreme Being. That isn't exactly mainstream, or even Christian.

island1fox

Wow !! Glad I am happy and not GAY !! FX seems to state that we all must be "mainstream or christian" No big tent for that LIB.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're ridiculous and it's like saying Christians are crazy because the bible tells a STORY of a whale swallowing a man. It's trumpeting like Moroni that plural marriage is part of Mainstream LDS (other than in their past history). Only the fundamentalist, broken away from LDS, still practices the illegal multiple marriage.

“Kolob” has almost no theological importance in Mormonism—allow me to explain further. In the Book of Abraham, part of the Mormon scriptural cannon, God explains the organization of the universe to the prophet Abraham. The account describes the astrological object nearest to God's throne (a star, perhaps?) using the name “Kolob.” Whether “Kolob” was simply the word Abraham used (indeed, the Semitic root QLB does mean “heart, center, middle,” in harmony with “Kolob's” hypothetical central position in the universe), or whether it is the name God actually uses to describe the astrological object nearest His thrown, we do not know. Some Mormons even doubt the literal existence of “Kolob,” suggesting it may simply symbolize Jesus Christ Himself."

What is Kolob? Do Mormons believe God lives on a planet name...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're ridiculous and it's like saying Christians are crazy because the bible tells a STORY of a whale swallowing a man. It's trumpeting like Moroni that plural marriage is part of Mainstream LDS (other than in their past history). Only the fundamentalist, broken away from LDS, still practices the illegal multiple marriage.

“Kolob” has almost no theological importance in Mormonism—allow me to explain further. In the Book of Abraham, part of the Mormon scriptural cannon, God explains the organization of the universe to the prophet Abraham. The account describes the astrological object nearest to God's throne (a star, perhaps?) using the name “Kolob.” Whether “Kolob” was simply the word Abraham used (indeed, the Semitic root QLB does mean “heart, center, middle,” in harmony with “Kolob's” hypothetical central position in the universe), or whether it is the name God actually uses to describe the astrological object nearest His thrown, we do not know. Some Mormons even doubt the literal existence of “Kolob,” suggesting it may simply symbolize Jesus Christ Himself."

What is Kolob? Do Mormons believe God lives on a planet name...
\

I love how Republicans are flocking to defend Mitt ( and Mormonism) now that they realize he is their likely nominee. So predictable.