Kyle Busch (number 18) wins Nascar

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by trickpony1, Mar 1, 2009.

1. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

I just watched Busch win Nascar.

The UPS sponsored car, what's his name and number?, didn't even show in top ten.
    I'll be off line for a while,I gotta run out and buy a couple of bags of M & M's and a box of Cheerios

Isn't this how it's suppose to work?

2. Paid-over-in-Maine

Paid-over-in-Maine 15 more years of this!

Don't forget to go out and buy that new car on monday!!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  3. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

Apparently you didn’t watch the entire race, the #6 UPS Ford lost a motor early.

I did like the commercial where he crashes into Scott Davis’s office, pretty funny.

BTW, my wife keeps a supply of M&M's close by, she says its a female thing. :happy-very:

4. jason67rs

jason67rs New Member

We're cutting back at my house we only buy W and W's.

5. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Whoa, M's are for men, W's are for women, let's get that straight, as I cuddle with my 45oz bag, LOL:wink2:.

6. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Don't do it Steve!! Don't do it! Don't gain the "disability 25!!". Put down those M and M's and reach for the celery. Always wear your UPS shorts so you know where you stand on the weight gain thing. Step away from the candy now! Advice from someone who has been there before.

7. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Is it true with what they say about the green M&Ms?

I wonder if the pit crew for 6 car will all get warning letters for the blown engine?

8. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

They'd better not write it up as a safety issue. The mechanic will red tag it for a few weeks, just to spite them.:wink2:

9. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

obviously didnt do a complete pretrip....