L-104 Andy M challenged by Reformers

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Hoffa SUX, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Hawfuh Sux

Hawfuh Sux Old Guard Assassin!

Local 104 Reformers are being nominated to run against Andy M at this very moment. The slate made up of four UPSers from three hubs, two from U.S. Airways and one Sun Transportation are telling Andy M they are fed up with his horrible leadership.

Good luck Reformers!
  2. Evil

Evil Active Member

Haha, I heard Andy M was so shocked to see the challengers show up with all their supporters for nomination. Andy never expected anyone to challenge his worthless :censored2:. What's the matter Andy did you think everyone at UPS liked the carveout? How about the 10 years U.S. Airways waited for a contract only to get sold out by you. How about Sun Transportation? The best you could do was get a one year extension because you plan on selling them out too?

Andy...Andy, just a little democracy at 104 you arrogant bastard.
  3. realbrown1

realbrown1 Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

I hear that a lot of Hoffa locals that HAD the UPS HC PLAN, are in deep trouble.
    Apparently UPSers don't like bring put into inferior hc plan like teamcare or the WC/177 hc plan.
    Some Hoffa locals have already been tossed out for this.
  4. rpoz11

rpoz11 Member

I guess we will hear from all you Team Care folks soon

SLO BROWN New Member

Andy M sold the Southwest out! Him and his partner need to kick rocks! Can only hope this sellout loses!!!
  6. Hawfuh Sux

Hawfuh Sux Old Guard Assassin!

The Vote No Facebook page is murdering Andy M!