LA fires...Suspect caught...from Canada

klein

Für Meno :)
I wouldn't jump the gun that quickly. Either he had stolen plates or was a stolen van.
In worst case in would be a rental van.

Foriegners, (including illegals), don't get to register a vehicle here, not even while on vacation.

Just for further info : Those plates are from BC, - closest province to California.....(west coast province).

I wouldn't jump the gun that quickly. Either he had stolen plates or was a stolen van.

Foriegners, (including illegals), don't get to register a vehicle here, not even while on vacation.

Just for further info : Those plates are from BC, - closest province to California.....(west coast province).
..........................in Canada.

images

"Muhahahahaha"

Last edited:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Did he also have 3 university degrees???

They are still interogating (rubber glove treatment) the suspect but i think i read somewhere that they found a pack of hotdogs in the glovebox and he smelled like a brewery. Oh, and they also found a bag of trinkits under the drivers seat...

moreluck

golden ticket member

Anything with "BC" on the plates in the California area is usually from Baja California......but the police said it was Canadian.

klein

Für Meno :)
The suspect says he hates America !!!!!!

Hate to mention the World Jr's again.
But nothing but boo's for the US team, no matter who they played against.

Kind of embarrasing actually, how we treated our neighbours to the south and cheered on every team the US played against.
So bad, that I even need to opoligize for the behaviour here towards the American Team.