Lack of 1200's

Tough Guy

The last new p7's we've seen were those dreadful space ship looking ones. Isuzu I think. And those are a few years old at this point. The only 12's are all old. We just lost one. The guy has been getting a 1000 and he has perpetual no-fits everyday. Hopefully they get us some new ones soon.

JL 0513

My center has a few 1200's mainly for the industrial park routes. You definitely don't want one on routes where space gets tight. Those tail swings can be a pain.

GenericUsername

I was told two days ago by one of the Sups who has been around since forever and has been going to multiple buildings doing the Orion thing that the p12s are done and they're moving in the direction of 1000s. I was moved to a spot that has 3 bricked 1000s every single day and questioned why not use 12s. He said we actually lost 4 this past year to other centers and that they crushed 2 of the older ones. Don't expect to see any new 12s coming your way...

The Milkman

Attachments

• UPS.JPG
    UPS.JPG
    714.8 KB · Views: 98

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I dread the day I lose my 12. Whenever my 12 gets red tagged it means I get a bricked out 1000 plus they have to drive out an 8 with the stuff that wouldn't fit to meet me at my heaviest building. And I might not be able to contain my 35 pickups if it's a really heavy day. I keep hearing rumors that they're getting rid of them but I hope it isn't true. Plus having that 12 means I can't help anyone who has a tight hill route.