Las Vegas drivers.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by dilligaf, Jan 8, 2015.

1. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Any Las Vegas drivers here.............. I need 411. PM me please. We have a new sup coming from there.

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Welcome back.

3. bouldercityman

bouldercityman New Member

I'm in Vegas, are you getting a driver sup? We have two buildings here... North and South.

4. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Hi Dave.:happy-very:

5. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Yes, we are getting a a driver sup. I don't know which building he came out of though. He said he was a driver for 9 years before going into mgt. and has been with UPS for some 30+ years.

6. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

30+ years and he made it as far as driver sup. Must be a real rock star.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. bouldercityman

bouldercityman New Member

Ha ha well as far as I know we haven't lost any driver sups, so I'm guessing he came from the north building... We don't associate much with those folks, mostly dread going up to that building for anything!

8. upsbeernut

upsbeernut Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes i dont.

Beautiful baby!

9. upsbeernut

upsbeernut Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes i dont.

Congrats honestly, I'm not gonna get one until my 24year old baby girl gets married and moves out. My 28year old son, well he can barely make a sandwich or any plans of moving out, he's too comfortable.

10. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Time for you to move out then.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I don't know his whole history. We only got a brief intro the other day. For all I know, he took a step down to get back here.

12. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

We had a Labor Manager get reassigned as a Preload manager and after a couple years reassigned as a driver sup. UPS let him stay long enough to retire.

13. John79513

John79513 New Member

Hello Everyone
    I worked as a driver helper(Northern California) this past season and would like to Work in Las Vegas. How often do you guys see new hires in preload? I'm not arrogant and think I'm gonna hop on a package car as that would be my goal. How long is the wait to become a package car driver? Do you guys have any tips? Thank you!

14. LVchuy

LVchuy New Member

IM NEW HERE I NEED HELP! i need the north hub centers HR dept number please!

15. LVchuy

LVchuy New Member

NORTH LAS VEGAS HR NUMBER

16. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

BR 549

17. diffizzle

diffizzle New Member

I work in the south unload. They just hired about 20 new people in the past month and looking on upsers in the las Vegas area they are hiring more. Wait to become a driver is about 4-6 years. Tips are, try to go to unload or amazon returns. Don't load...it sucks.

Also, don't apply to the north building. Its smaller and older. South is where you want to apply.

18. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Love them.

19. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1436464660.581872.jpg
    As do I
    That's not what I was referring to this guy had a running skit on a show called Hee Haw. Used car dealer BR 549 was his phone number

20. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar