Las Vegas drivers.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sups and center manager's come and they go. Means zero to me. Just do the job and don't worry about it.

LVchuy

thanks @scooby0048
well just trying to get a job at the LVsouth hub. i went thru interview and called to check on status and they say that im on the wait list, to just wait for a call. i really want to get it.
just wanted an inside scoop of the hub; to see if any new guysgot hired and stuff like that

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
thanks @scooby0048
well just trying to get a job at the LVsouth hub. i went thru interview and called to check on status and they say that im on the wait list, to just wait for a call. i really want to get it.
just wanted an inside scoop of the hub; to see if any new guysgot hired and stuff like that
Well, I don't work in Vegas, but I did live there for a few years and made some friends with drivers out of there. Anyways, Vegas like any large center will post openings and accept applications but there is a wait. Things take time like backgrounds, etc; just give it a bit of time and of you don't hear anything in a few weeks, call em let them know you are still interested and just wanted to know if there was any update to your status. Don't bug people but follow-up every so often just so they know you are interested and are available.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
thanks @scooby0048

It's a good time to apply as summer peak is here and most, not all areas are hiring like crazy so stick with it and good luck!

LVchuy

yeah first time i called i was informed that my background was cleared and that i was put on a wait list.
im assuming its not a forsure thing right. its gonna depend on people that get out to people they hire. is a tour a must. or its only people that are likely not going to get a job?

@burrheadd show girls would be awesome for breaks hahahah [emoji23]

diffizzle

yeah first time i called i was informed that my background was cleared and that i was put on a wait list.
im assuming its not a forsure thing right. its gonna depend on people that get out to people they hire. is a tour a must. or its only people that are likely not going to get a job?

@burrheadd show girls would be awesome for breaks hahahah [emoji23]
Saw HR giving another tour today. You'll probably be hired soon. Hang in there

watdaflock?

Two reasons sup's get moved around- They were not wanted elsewhere or are slightly more competent than another.

We are stuck with one sup' who only gets saved because of being butt-buddies with his boss. They tried moving him to another large center, but he was continually screwing up along with getting multiple grievances filed against him (unfortunately) they sent him back.