Lasership Contractors Win Lawsuit

HomeDelivery

already done my PM on 4 vehicles for the day! oil changes & brakes are sooo simple (i adhere to torque specs as well.) i made more today than a typical route w/ 110 stops...

now i can mow the lawn for the 1st time this year... lol
---------------------------------

regular mechanic will tighten bolts & says, "a grunt or two and that's tight enough"... LOL then takes out his air impact wrench and over-tightens the wheel lug nuts ~ ha!

with your vast knowledge of those sprinters, don't you also roll up your sleeves on the weekends?

STFXG

Not too often anymore. I mostly just do roadside repairs when they come up. I've given FedEx enough time of my life. I try to spend the weekends playing with my kid and taking care of the house, not wrenching on work trucks.

I'd rather wrench than do yardwork though. I might be outsourcing the wrong work. :)

Sent using BrownCafe App

bbsam

Staff member
If you're talking strictly wages and not total employment cost then on my worst route it's not even 45%.

I'm an IC. Only ISPs sign the gag order. That doesn't mean I'll get too specific.

Sent using BrownCafe App
my nondisclosure agreement ends at the end of June.

HomeDelivery

In general :censored2: alllll you fed x scrubs

dude, unless you put #sarcasm at the end of that...

this was uncalled for since many other small courier companies are following the IC model just to reduce the host company from operating expenses

is it right or legal? maybe, maybe not ~ that's why they love the "gray areas" of the law...

up to smart/competent lawyers to show the courts that it isn't right (it's a scam!) & that's why there are soo many settlements happening

can i get a "hell yeah!"