Lasership

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you do and don't want to keep it make sure you cancel before they charge your credit card.

I signed up for Prime last week to get a delivery Saturday. It came Fedex, I had somebody in purple in my driveway twice last week. I really don't order that much stuff, I'm thinking about dropping it.

over9five

Staff member
I can't understand why anyone would PAY for Prime. I pay nothing extra to Amazon, I always get the Free Super Saver shipping. I don't think anything ever took more than 5 days to get here, and Lasership probably gets it here the fastest.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I can't understand why anyone would PAY for Prime. I pay nothing extra to Amazon, I always get the Free Super Saver shipping. I don't think anything ever took more than 5 days to get here, and Lasership probably gets it here the fastest.

I pay $30 a year for prime. Free 2 day shipping and like $4 next day. Paid for itself many times.

Any super saver I ever got was just like TT package. Often 4-5 days before it even shipped.

texan

I signed up for Prime last week to get a delivery Saturday. It came Fedex, I had somebody in purple in my driveway twice last week. I really don't order that much stuff, I'm thinking about dropping it.
I know as a senior UPSer, you would rather have a toothbrush and sweep and clean
the entire CNN Deck, rather than have them deliver to your hone. Sigh.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You also get access to thier instant free prime videos, not to mention you can purchase things less than 25 and still get free shipping, and 3.99 NDA.