Lasership

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
So I ordered a last minute gift this weekend on Amazon and paid a ton for next day air (to be delivered Tuesday) assuming we would be delivering it.

I just checked the web site and it says it is in transit from the seller's facility to the "carrier" Lasership. If they screw this up again with this Lasership garbage I'm done with Amazon for good.

Lasership shouldn't be getting next day air when they delivered my 2nd day air in 9 days time.

UPSGUY72

Amazon has nothing to with who that seller ships through. The product didn't come from Amazon it came from a private seller that pays Amazon a commission for each sale and other fees to sell there stuff on the Amazon Website.

If it can't be shipped prime it's most likely a private seller...

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I didn't buy it on the marketplace. I bought it directly from amazon & amazon.com was listed as the seller. Doubtful many other companies would be dumb enough to use that lame wannabe company.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol just read today how amazon is desperately trying to create its own content for better revenue streams because the model just doesn't work.

The article was more about how Facebook and Google have it made. Very low overhead and all they do is sell ads.

BigBeef42

That sucks. Sounds like a con.

I always double check who the shipper is before buying. I make sure they are closest to my state so the pkg gets here sooner.

Next time, make sure Amazon isn't the shipper. Their are so many sellers on Amazon.com, pick a different one if possible.

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
That sucks. Sounds like a con.

I always double check who the shipper is before buying. I make sure they are closest to my state so the pkg gets here sooner.

Next time, make sure Amazon isn't the shipper. Their are so many sellers on Amazon.com, pick a

This item was a custom gift only available from Amazon as a seller or from the manufacturer's web site for more money so I was pretty limited.

Overpaid Union Thug

I can't seem to get Amazon (or their sellers) to use UPS whenever I order something. Yet, no matter what route I run the truck is full of Amazon! For me it's usually the post office or FedEx. Sometimes Surepost through FedEx. I joined Prime a while back and ordered something and it came FedEx. Doesn't make sense. I have never seen Lasership though.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lasership

laser.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It ended up arriving early evening. It was actually in a marked van with 2 guys inside. Guy threw it at my front door from about 5 feet away and didn't knock or hit the bell (which a lot of our guys do). They're improving. No rusty unmarked station wagon idling in my driveway.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I had one problem out of about 50 deliveries with LaserShip and that was when they first started.
I am glad they are delivering out of branded vehicles now.
Minivans and beat up Chevys were delivering for the first 6 months are so.

It was UPS that left my Duluth Trading company Crack Spackle t-shirts in the rocking chair I keep in the driveway.
Got rained on but contents were OK and now my butt crack is under cover.

Last edited: