Lasership

S

selfcancelsignal

I thought UPS was the sole carrier for Amazon packages now?
Not sure why people keep saying or thinking this. Pretty sure it's not possible w/ the ridiculous amount of volume they send out each day. Time will tell. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Not sure why people keep saying or thinking this. Pretty sure it's not possible w/ the ridiculous amount of volume they send out each day. Time will tell. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.
With all the articles we've seen linked here on BC, Amazon would love to be able to get away from us as much as possible.

OptimusPrime

I used to use Amazon purposely to send us volume. Then they started using all these scab assed fly by night delivery companies. Some dude in a beat up white van with a magnet on the side, wearing cut off jeans and looking like he came off a three day bender. Nope. Not any more. Prestige is the company that seems to handle it around here. Nothing prestigious about them. Reminds me of all the flunkies Fedex uses around peak. Two guys in a sketchy box truck, might have on a full uniform between the two of them. Just reeks of amateur hour. I don't always agree with everything UPS does, but I do like the idea of maintaining a professional looking delivery service.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I used to use Amazon purposely to send us volume. Then they started using all these scab assed fly by night delivery companies. Some dude in a beat up white van with a magnet on the side, wearing cut off jeans and looking like he came off a three day bender. Nope. Not any more. Prestige is the company that seems to handle it around here. Nothing prestigious about them. Reminds me of all the flunkies Fedex uses around peak. Two guys in a sketchy box truck, might have on a full uniform between the two of them. Just reeks of amateur hour. I don't always agree with everything UPS does, but I do like the idea of maintaining a professional looking delivery service.

Are you willing to pay a premium for professional service or are you content with lesser service and free shipping?