Last chance with UPS?

Will I be able to get rehired by UPS even if I have a negative rehire?

• Yes, you might

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, your stupid for quitting!

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Maybe, only God knows

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Wish you luck!

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

crazypk40

So after talking to an HR rep, i found out that I have a negative rehire status at the hub i used to work. I know it means no rehire for me. My question is... does that negative rehire status applies ONLY to that hub? will I be able to apply to UPS again, on a different location?

klein

Für Meno :)
Why would you even want to get rehired after you have giving your best, and yet you get that negative status ?

Move on and you'll be happy with future employment, where they actually will appreciate your work ! :)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why would you even want to get rehired after you have giving your best, and yet you get that negative status ?

Move on and you'll be happy with future employment, where they actually will appreciate your work ! :)

Klein, UPS rarely gives a negative rehire status to employees who "give their best".

crazypk40

UpstateNYUPSer: I gave my best during peak season. I'd always get there on time, I did what i was supposed to do (Unload 1), I never had any issues with anyone but it seemed like people had issues with me... even my supervisor. oh well... life goes on, moving forward!

crazypk40

klein, I gave my best during peak season, I always got there on time, I never had issues with anyone, I got the job done on time. I got the worst time which is the night shift during winter. I guess you're right... moving on and find a job where they appreciate my work!
thanks for your comment.