Last chance with UPS?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by crazypk40, May 31, 2011.

Will I be able to get rehired by UPS even if I have a negative rehire?

1. Yes, you might

1 vote(s)
  2. No, your stupid for quitting!

14 vote(s)
  3. Maybe, only God knows

1 vote(s)
  4. Wish you luck!

5 vote(s)
  1. crazypk40

crazypk40 New Member

So after talking to an HR rep, i found out that I have a negative rehire status at the hub i used to work. I know it means no rehire for me. My question is... does that negative rehire status applies ONLY to that hub? will I be able to apply to UPS again, on a different location?
  2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The negative rehire status applies to any future employment at any UPS location--sorry.
  3. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Why would you even want to get rehired after you have giving your best, and yet you get that negative status ?

Move on and you'll be happy with future employment, where they actually will appreciate your work ! :)
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Klein, UPS rarely gives a negative rehire status to employees who "give their best".
  5. crazypk40

crazypk40 New Member

UpstateNYUPSer: I gave my best during peak season. I'd always get there on time, I did what i was supposed to do (Unload 1), I never had any issues with anyone but it seemed like people had issues with me... even my supervisor. oh well... life goes on, moving forward!
  6. crazypk40

crazypk40 New Member

klein, I gave my best during peak season, I always got there on time, I never had issues with anyone, I got the job done on time. I got the worst time which is the night shift during winter. I guess you're right... moving on and find a job where they appreciate my work!
    thanks for your comment.
  7. MobileBA

MobileBA Member

Good luck on life after Buster Brown.
  8. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

There is life after brown...