Last Check!!!

brownboxman

Just leaving to go pick up my last paycheck from UPS, 26 years ago I got my first, what a ride! Strange thing is HR sends all the info to the center and they hand write a check there. Hope all of the rest of you working hard at UPS can get to this point as soon as possible!

over9five

Staff member
What's your pension check going to be with 26 years?
Can you start collecting it now?
How old are you?

And most of all......

CONGRATULATIONS!

oldupsman

Just leaving to go pick up my last paycheck from UPS, 26 years ago I got my first, what a ride! Strange thing is HR sends all the info to the center and they hand write a check there. Hope all of the rest of you working hard at UPS can get to this point as soon as possible!

I can promise you 2 things
1) You will never regret leaving.
2) You will not miss it.

Congratulations on getting your life back.

oldngray

nowhere special

Very odd that HR was involved and you got a hand written check. I just had direct deposit. And if I had relied on HR I would probably still be waiting on my money the way they screwed so many things up. But gratz and be glad you served your time and are free now.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Who gives you a thumbs down on this???
A lot of you are just pure hateful, spiteful dicks. Move on and leave Dave alone. If you don't like him that much than put him on your ignore list. Geesh!!

Thumbs down is like neg ripping. I won't do either one. That being said, the thumbs up/down button is right where I scroll down with my thumb on the iPad. Might accidentally thumb down someone.

Squint

No more work for me!
Here we get paid all next year's vacation time if we work one day into the next year. This is an incentive to keep the experienced drivers from retiring right before Peak.

That's what I did. Worked two days past my seniority date to finish out the week. I walked out with a ton of money just for working past that date.

satellitedriver

Congratulations.
After this peak,-(my 27th)- it will be day by day, for me.
If they hand write a check for me they can just mail it to me.
I will not go through the dog and pony show of saying goodbye.
I am very grateful for UPS providing me the opportunity to make a good living and accumulate a good deal of wealth, but, as the old country song said,

"I've been a long time leaving, but, I will be along time gone."

Squint

No more work for me!
Who gives you a thumbs down on this???
A lot of you are just pure hateful, spiteful dicks. Move on and leave Dave alone. If you don't like him that much than put him on your ignore list. Geesh!!

You can just hover your cursor over the number to find out who gave him the unlike.

Squint

No more work for me!
Very odd that HR was involved and you got a hand written check. I just had direct deposit. And if I had relied on HR I would probably still be waiting on my money the way they screwed so many things up. But gratz and be glad you served your time and are free now.

So true. And since I received so many checks they actually took union dues out of one of the checks and had to write to the hall to get a refund. I said in my letter to the hall that surely someone before me had done the same thing I did and asked why they hadn't worked out that bug.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Congratulations.
After this peak,-(my 27th)- it will be day by day, for me.
If they hand write a check for me they can just mail it to me.
I will not go through the dog and pony show of saying goodbye.
I am very grateful for UPS providing me the opportunity to make a good living and accumulate a good deal of wealth, but, as the old country song said,

"I've been a long time leaving, but, I will be along time gone."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DUqplxIcNk