Last day at Express.

Code43

Hahaha. Nah. The station I was at is so short on bodies it wouldn't have made much of difference. I was 1 of 8 drivers that have left in the last month. Good times!

Purple no more

After 21 years of blood and sweat, I pulled the plug and do not regret it. I started in the Call Center, went on road, stepped up to Ops. When I announced my leaving you could have heard a pin drop. When my Senior asked why I was leaving I told him I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Good luck!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
After 21 years of blood and sweat, I pulled the plug and do not regret it. I started in the Call Center, went on road, stepped up to Ops. When I announced my leaving you could have heard a pin drop. When my Senior asked why I was leaving I told him I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Good luck!!!

Yep, and there are so many more just like you. The vast majority of the true talent that remains at this company are leaving in droves. All that will be left are the newbies and the old topped-out folks like me that know how to work it or are too old to do something else. Very few people care about anything other than getting through the day. I'm hearing stories of stations with lots of uncovered routes on both ends of the operation and many very unhappy customer horror stories.

Good times are on the way for Express this Peak. Glad you'll be able to watch the mayhem from somewhere else.

Congrats on getting out. Smart move. Captain Smith has told the engine room "full speed ahead" and to aim straight for the iceberg.