Last nights bloomberg debate! Woohoo what a show!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are they going to blame him 100 years from now? I am not one G.W.'s fans, but come on!

MENT,

if anything? Is there something you blame BUSH for creating in this country, or does he get a free pass when he leaves office no matter what? If thats the case, Does OBAMA get to have a clean slate when he leaves office and assuming a republican gets in office, will the state of the country fall onto that persons desk the moment he sits at it?

I will respond to you with some facts once I hear your position.

Reagan took office from carter and blamed carter for 8 years. After 2 years in office (thats 24 months) Reagan took unemployment from 6.1% to 10.7%. Was that Carters fault or Reagans policy fault?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
MENT,

,...................." or does he get a free pass when he leaves office no matter what? ................"

Peace.

Even the Dems. are beginning to squirm at blaming Bush. C'mon, going on 3 years is a bit much by anyone's standards. Remember the kid's song..."the cheese stands alone !" ????

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have Blamed Bush for a myriad of things. It's over, now. I Blame Congress and Obama, now. Let's chat about universal Heath care, or the MESS that got passed. Do you realize in (I believe) 2014, the pension funds will be taxed at 40%? That wasn't Bush. Who caved?? That's right. Obama. He might as well change his name to Cavern. He caves on every thing. I voted for him. I so desperately wanted some type of change. But, like when we get a new DM, change can be worse. Who bailed out these these to big to fails and allowed them to continue on the path that almost broke American? What say you to that?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I might not agree with all of Cain's ideas, but that's what they are. Ideas. All I know is, I have had enough of people pandering for a vote. Period.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Watch out now they will claim that Florida is not a real southern red neck state.

it isnt. Its a retired senior relic state. Lets see CAIN take ALABAMA, TENN, ARK, KANSAS, GEORGIA, OKLAHOMA and then you might have a case. But FLORIDA? Nothing but a bunch of old people sitting around with nothing to do but watch cable news, sort of like south orange county california.

Peace.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
But they are voting, and for Herman, LOL.
No worse than some of the reasons others voted in 2008.
I love to see this unfold. I feel alive!