Last two pay checks 'on Topic'

Nimnim

The Nim
It's harder for people who do things like quit their jobs because they couldn't possibly figure out somehow some way to get to work.
Can find a way to pick up your check but not a way to get to work.

Considering it takes them 40 minutes to get to work, it's probably around 20 miles for them. Depending on the shift, you can't count on public transportation, if it's preload there's no bus that runs anywhere near 3 am for them to make it in my area. They're also very new so there's probably no one they know that would be willing to pick them up on their way to work as well.

It's definitely easier to get a one time ride than an everyday ride and pickup from a friend if the friend isn't also working there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Considering it takes them 40 minutes to get to work, it's probably around 20 miles for them. Depending on the shift, you can't count on public transportation, if it's preload there's no bus that runs anywhere near 3 am for them to make it in my area. They're also very new so there's probably no one they know that would be willing to pick them up on their way to work as well.

It's definitely easier to get a one time ride than an everyday ride and pickup from a friend if the friend isn't also working there.
Where there's a will there's a way. The sup that ran preload when I was there biked 10+ miles every morning to get to work.

I would of probably told them my vehicle broke down and asked if I could have a few days to get it fixed.

Excuses are easy to find. No one wants to look for the solution.