Last week's pay

YoshiGreen

So I presume I was going to get it today via mail. I put down on the slip I wanted my last (4th) paycheck to be pick up by me in case they don't give me my 2 hours of training I'm still waiting on so I can complain to someone about it. This is my 3rd pay. I didn't get to ask my driver on the 24th at the ending because he was on the phone with another driver. But I never got my check yesterday or today and now I'm getting a tad concern. Either the wonderful USPS lost it or UPS well, is up to something. UPS won't be combining both checks into one huge check would they?

YoshiGreen

It's about a 35 minute drive one way so I'm debating on it. I'll probably go on Monday just so I can complain about my training pay early if it's not on this check. Be my dumb luck watch this be one of the times they actually do mail it and it shows up Monday after I leave the house :D.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Call the OMS at the building. They probably have it. You can usually request they mail it or you can pick it up.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
So I presume I was going to get it today via mail. I put down on the slip I wanted my last (4th) paycheck to be pick up by me in case they don't give me my 2 hours of training I'm still waiting on so I can complain to someone about it. This is my 3rd pay. I didn't get to ask my driver on the 24th at the ending because he was on the phone with another driver. But I never got my check yesterday or today and now I'm getting a tad concern. Either the wonderful USPS lost it or UPS well, is up to something. UPS won't be combining both checks into one huge check would they?
Your check is at the center with everybodies elses check.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Why wouldnt you have just checked when you left work on wednesday if you worked wednesday?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The center is 40 minutes one way. We always met 10 minutes from my house.
Should have called him Wednesday morning and see if he could have grabbed your check and seen if you guys could have met. Life is all about being ahead of the game and preparation Youngblood, live it learn it like it son lol.

YoshiGreen

Yeah I know. I should have asked him in the morning but I just figured to wait until the ending of the day to ask because I been bugging him a lot to check on my missing 2 hour pay and didn't want him to think I'm to much of a greedy SOB (even though I do want my money :D).