late commit packages

i am in my thirty days probation and last week i have some late air and commit packages. my question is what are they going to do to me? am i not going to be allowed to drive anymore? please help.

Borderline 9.5

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you weren't the only one that had late airs. Our center delivered airs in trace and we had airs shuttled to us after the commit time. So the majority of our airs were late. Only the commercial deliveries were on time. Maybe.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you weren't the only one that had late airs. Our center delivered airs in trace and we had airs shuttled to us after the commit time. So the majority of our airs were late. Only the commercial deliveries were on time. Maybe.

There is a difference if the air was late in getting to the center or if he was late in delivering what had been on time air. If the air is late in getting to the center that air is exception scanned which means the customer is not entitled to a refund. If he is late in delivering on time air the customer is entitled to a refund.

Borderline 9.5

Didn't make a difference with us all our air was in trace except commercial. I believe the relaxed commit times should be end of day the last week of peak or they should be shipped nda saver. Which is what they will be paying for anyway.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No, you're not.
Unless you happen to be the 1 versus 6 (outside hire). In which case you blew this chance. Should have lied and cheated to show it on time. Try again next year.

Unless you were hired to go to into management after driving for awhile in which case you could have had a rollaway and still be good. You are golden. :wink2:

Sometimes is takes my package to long to commit. I like to think it's my experience but it could also be that I've been hitting it for 15 years. Also it could be the boooooooze. I don't know but I like it. Anyway it's like Christmas it's nostalgic and it just feels right. Thank God for marriage. In a life of uncertainty I'm truly Blessed

rocket man

i am in my thirty days probation and last week i have some late air and commit packages. my question is what are they going to do to me? am i not going to be allowed to drive anymore? please help.
YOUR DOING A JOB THAT EVEN THE MOST EXPERINCED, drivers cant do , dont worry aboutIT AND DONTr bRING up what happend in the pasT , thats just what it is ,the past. join the union do the best you can and buckle up for a ride of a lifetime good luck and happy holidays