Late Freight

hypo hanna

This should get worse when the ramp and hub handlers find out that aren't getting any raise this year.

funny thing about an integrated system like ours, it doesn't take much of a hiccup to mess up the whole operation. throw in a ton of disgruntled employess unwilling to bust butt to save the day or outright throw in a monkeywrench and its fun times!

Last edited:

Doc Sorting Dude

Yeah, late freight is a given everyday at our station. Our building leave times are really bad and yet the managers still blame us for lates. No one can leave until the orange cone comes down the belt, half the time the unloaders forget to set the cone on the belt

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I don't buy routes.

Sure.

You probably have the sour grapes syndrome since you'll probably never have the opportunity to buy an express route.

And this "we're all Ground now" business, We have real committment times to deal with not just straightlining all day and pickups optional.

bbsam

Staff member
Sure.

You probably have the sour grapes syndrome since you'll probably never have the opportunity to buy an express route.

And this "we're all Ground now" business, We have real committment times to deal with not just straightlining all day and pickups optional.
No. As a rule, I don't buy routes. I wait and acquire.