Latest investigation

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What is the latest news on the investigation at the S Angelo center?

Being that you are a newbie, I will direct you to the TOS (terms of service). Please read. You are not allowed to post specific names or information here.

I don't see any specific names or information in the post by zd. He was simply asking for an update. Perhaps you should go back and re-read the TOS (terms of service).

zdnewyork

Being that you are a newbie, I will direct you to the TOS (terms of service). Please read. You are not allowed to post specific names or information here.

I know the terms of service, "being that you haven't remembered the TOS", you need to re-read them! Besides, if you don't know any information perhaps , you don't need to post!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't see any specific names or information in the post by zd. He was simply asking for an update. Perhaps you should go back and re-read the TOS (terms of service).

What is the latest news on the investigation at the S Angelo center?

I know the terms of service, "being that you haven't remembered the TOS", you need to re-read them! Besides, if you don't know any information perhaps , you don't need to post!
S Angelo center seemed pretty specific to me but then I guess I am wrong. My apologies.

I thought I had read that somewhere, this is a direct C&P from Cheryl's [-]Melv[/-]...uuuh M* thread post.

Reminder: Posting information that identifies anyone by name, job title or location violates our terms of service.

Please don't post specific personal identifiable information about anyone or where they work, no matter what the circumstances. Thank you :peaceful:
6.) You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of any full names, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personal or private information.

I know that the OP did not quite ID any person, but it would be just a matter of time before a title or position was posted as well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's nice and all but does not apply here as there was no personal information in his request. He simply was asking for the latest news on the investigation at S. Angelo.

In the M* thread there was specific information about a specific situation and that thread needed to be deleted.

That's nice and all but does not apply here as there was no personal information in his request. He simply was asking for the latest news on the investigation at S. Angelo.

In the M* thread there was specific information about a specific situation and that thread needed to be deleted.
Did you not read all my post???
I love quoting myself....
I know that the OP did not quite ID any person, but it would be just a matter of time before a title or position was posted as well.
when ya start off with one foot in the gutter. it doesn't take long till you're knee deep.