Latest investigation

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by zdnewyork, Mar 24, 2010.

1. zdnewyork

zdnewyork New Member

What is the latest news on the investigation at the S A center?

Lasted edited by : Mar 25, 2010
  2. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

I'm pretty sure it was a guy named "Eddie".

3. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

heeeeeeerrreee we go again.............weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I know everything but I can't tell you.

5. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Being that you are a newbie, I will direct you to the TOS (terms of service). Please read. You are not allowed to post specific names or information here.

6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I don't see any specific names or information in the post by zd. He was simply asking for an update. Perhaps you should go back and re-read the TOS (terms of service).

7. zdnewyork

zdnewyork New Member

Thank you!

8. zdnewyork

zdnewyork New Member

I know the terms of service, "being that you haven't remembered the TOS", you need to re-read them! Besides, if you don't know any information perhaps , you don't need to post!

9. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

S Angelo center seemed pretty specific to me but then I guess I am wrong. My apologies.

10. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

That's what I thought also.... Seems to me, naming specific locations, people or titles are not allowed as well. Maybe I am wrong.

11. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I thought I had read that somewhere, this is a direct C&P from Cheryl's [-]Melv[/-]...uuuh M* thread post.

I know that the OP did not quite ID any person, but it would be just a matter of time before a title or position was posted as well.

12. UpstateNYUPSer

That's nice and all but does not apply here as there was no personal information in his request. He simply was asking for the latest news on the investigation at S. Angelo.

In the M* thread there was specific information about a specific situation and that thread needed to be deleted.

13. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Did you not read all my post???
    I love quoting myself....
    when ya start off with one foot in the gutter. it doesn't take long till you're knee deep.

14. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I'm sure if it is a violation it will be corrected. If it isn't then no harm done.

15. UpstateNYUPSer

I missed that part.

16. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

It's ok Dave. We all make mistakes. I accept your apology. :happy2: