Latest movies

tourists24

With summer coming up comes the new movie season.... whats everyone seeing/have seen? Any good..?
I want to see Ironman 3....

Went today to see Oz, the Great and Powerful finally.... had to say I was impressed
I didn't hear a lot about it when it originally came out so I wasn't sure if it was going to be any good, but wow.... very good prequel...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ironman 3 was good not excellent. Great audio and video. Startrek into darkness was really good. Great audio and video also. Fast and furious 6 excellent, they just keep getting better each one. Alot of people think those movies suck but once you get into the characters and the story lines i think their really good. Just my opinion. Next big one up is Superman man of steel that looks really good also. The first 3 i mentioned are definite bluray buys,they will rock on my 163 inch projection screen and 7.2 audio system in my media room.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Pacific Rim looks like it may be good also. Check out the trailer for Ron Howards new movie called Rush coming out in sept i believe. Its about 2 indy race car drivers based on a true story. Looks really good,the guy who plays Thor is in it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I thought Ironman 3 was the best of the trilogy. Hangover 3 was funny but somewhat predictable. After Earth was a snoozer. Now You See It was awesome. The Great Gatsby was excellent but I quickly grew tired of "old sport". Star Trek was very good. I want to see Mud, World War Z, Superman and Rush.