LATEST presidential Tracking polls! 2016 General Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie

You are so right.

15,000 to 20,000 people each at 2 or 3 rallies a day mean nothing.

Rrriiiiggggtttt.
haha

upload_2016-8-13_21-11-28.png

newfie

Invented? No.

Perfected?

I don't think Trump is any better at that trait then any other candidate. he may be worse. Hillary is winning right now by soothing the masses into thinking she is the calm caring candidate.

Weekend at Bernie's was the ultimate populist until he sold out. Trump may be in third place in this arena.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its sunday and the polls show DRUMPF still trailing badly to Hillary... Better yet, DRUMPF is trailing in KEY swing states and is still on the verge of losing three RED states...

Not even FOX or Rassmussen can throw him a bone, or they risk looking like giant turds in the polling world....

upload_2016-8-14_12-46-21.png

brett636

And his numbers with blacks, latinos, and women are in the toilet.

Can't win an election with angry white men alone, sorry.

I've seen some of those polls, and while I do question their validity lets entertain the idea that they are right. What makes such large swaths of these minorities so racist? It would almost as seem that anything that even remotely has a connection to a white culture or even a white person they seem to hate. Its almost as if they are just as guilty of hating people of another race as those they claim are the racists to begin with.

Honestly though this election should be summarized into this one question. Do you love this country and everything that it has stood and fought for, or do you hate it? If the answer is you love it then vote Trump. If you hate it vote Hillary/Johnson/Stien. I really can't make it any more simpler than this.

bbsam

Staff member
I've seen some of those polls, and while I do question their validity lets entertain the idea that they are right. What makes such large swaths of these minorities so racist? It would almost as seem that anything that even remotely has a connection to a white culture or even a white person they seem to hate. Its almost as if they are just as guilty of hating people of another race as those they claim are the racists to begin with.

Honestly though this election should be summarized into this one question. Do you love this country and everything that it has stood and fought for, or do you hate it? If the answer is you love it then vote Trump. If you hate it vote Hillary/Johnson/Stien. I really can't make it any more simpler than this.
That's just ridiculous.

BrownArmy

I'm not a woman or a 'minority', but if I were, I sure as heck wouldn't vote for Trump.

And I do love this country, which is why I believe Trump is the worst option for our next President.

Curiously, why do you think he's even remotely qualified?

I'm not a Clinton fan, but I'm fairly sure she won't start WWIII because she took offense about something.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Question their validity?

The RCP bastion of polls havent been INACCURATE in the last 8 election cycles. The only TWO polling companies that have that distinction, are FOX NEWS and RASSMUSSEN. Each year, they rank at the bottom of all polls for accuracy, so if you were speaking directly about those polls, I would then agree with you.

But even today, Both Rassmussen and Fox cant throw trump a bone or be forced to look like fools.

The senitiment of this country is pretty clear, DRUMPF is a maniac , unelectable and a threat to not only this country, but to the world.

Your hope of DRUMPF winning diminishes each day he trails, and while you may think RALLIES are a sign of good things to come, I assure you, they are not.

But , heck, You can have hope, and that hope will eventually be crushed when you have to accept DRUMPF is going to lose.

It may not be today, or next week, or even next month, but at some point, you will just have to accept it.

Sorry.

TOS.

newfie

The RCP bastion of polls havent been INACCURATE in the last 8 election cycles.

TOS.

past performance does not guarantee future results.

The media is in a full court press right now to sell the message that Hillary is winning and trump has lost.

watch the polls start closing up as we get near November as they realize they can no longer hide the true results.

BrownArmy

The media is in a full court press right now to sell the message that Hillary is winning and trump has lost.

watch the polls start closing up as we get near November as they realize they can no longer hide the true results.

Trump can't have it both ways.

He loved the free press, and got billions in free advertising.

Now the press is pissed.

The press giveth and the press taketh away.

Don't forget...the only victim of Trumps 'Press' is Trump.

Now he's whining about it?

Now he's concerned about honesty in journalism?

FFS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

There is no doubt that the polls will "close" up, but, remember this, Romney was within Two points in the polls in august september, and yet, he still lost by 4% and that was considered a BLOWOUT.

Today, DRUMPF is trailing by 7 points, way outside the margins of error, and even if he could get close to -4% he still GET BLOWN OUT...

I know you have hope that something comes out of the woodwork and DRUMPF will win, but really, youve waited two years now, and what has stuck?

Oh yeah, NOTHING.

Just try not to get too excited, that way the disappointment wont cause you to get depressed come november.

TOS.

newfie

There is no doubt that the polls will "close" up, but, remember this, Romney was within Two points in the polls in august september, and yet, he still lost by 4% and that was considered a BLOWOUT.

Today, DRUMPF is trailing by 7 points, way outside the margins of error, and even if he could get close to -4% he still GET BLOWN OUT...

I know you have hope that something comes out of the woodwork and DRUMPF will win, but really, youve waited two years now, and what has stuck?

Oh yeah, NOTHING.

Just try not to get too excited, that way the disappointment wont cause you to get depressed come november.

TOS.

likewise , lock up the sharp objects in case you get a bit depressed in November.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm not a woman or a 'minority', but if I were, I sure as heck wouldn't vote for Trump.

And I do love this country, which is why I believe Trump is the worst option for our next President.

Curiously, why do you think he's even remotely qualified?

I'm not a Clinton fan, but I'm fairly sure she won't start WWIII because she took offense about something.
By letting in 100,000 or more Muslims in addition to what we already have, she is getting us into WW3.

This time the war will be fought in the US.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
By letting in 100,000 or more Muslims in addition to what we already have, she is getting us into WW3.

This time the war will be fought in the US.

And just think, guys like YOU will allow them to buy assault style weapons and ammo!! Remember, no new gun laws are necessary!

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, August is almost to a close, and Drumpf hasnt moved up an INCH in the polls. Another week, and another SIGN that DRUMPF is going to get smacked down in November...!

Sorry LCD's... a changing of the campaign team, and today DRUMPF is 10 points behind in the largest poll out there!

upload_2016-8-25_11-14-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.