Latest Rumor Mill

MAKAVELI

That's how they screwed us over on differential pay. They stopped offering it to new hires then about a year later decided it wasn't fair for some employees to get when others did not. Solution, cancel it for all.
I think this is a different matter. It's one thing to take the split away. But to try and cut our pay for a function that is stated in our duties is another.

Purplepackage

This might explain why handlers now have to enter their time in the powerpads

Handlers have to enter their times in the power pad becasue they are trying to stop all paper time cards. It's a pain when you have to manually enter the whole time card into the system even when you only have a couple.

I wouldn't be to worried about pay differences, they would have to make sure that it wouldn't violate every states laws and that just seems unrealistic, but rumors will live on

hypo hanna

I think this is a different matter. It's one thing to take the split away. But to try and cut our pay for a function that is stated in our duties is another.
I'm saying the methodology is the same by creating the differant pay structure for new hires, they create a problem they can "fix" later that screws everyone. But at least its fair as they like to say.

Goldilocks

.62 percent bonus based on you yearly income, in July for couriers. We will still carry out our exit plan, 30 days hope we are gone. 62 years between us, I'm tired of stupidity.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
This wouldn't surprise me in the least, as it's what this cheesy outfit has been excelling at for years now - putting a quarter in your front pocket with one hand while reaching around and lifting a buck out of your wallet with the other.

MAKAVELI