Latest Rumor Mill

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's how they screwed us over on differential pay. They stopped offering it to new hires then about a year later decided it wasn't fair for some employees to get when others did not. Solution, cancel it for all.

Yes. All planned. FedEx is all about fairness.

AutoDG

Wait....so multiply your annual rate (last year) by .62? That does not sound correct. Or I'm doing the math wrong......

IE: $25,000x.62=$15,500? Or is it .062.....

bbsam

Staff member

AutoDG

So there going to give us a .062 payout this year? If someone earned $25000 thats a nice $1500 payout.....That sounds way too good to be true.....Is this ON TOP of our 5-8%raise???? I work at one of the largest Eastern stations and have heard nothing of this at all....Id assume people would be a buzz if this was mentioned.

overflowed

We aren't told information like this at my station. We are kept 100% in the dark on most subjects like pay. Haven't heard a word about any Bonus.
Dude, it's not that much bread. Let's for :censored2:s and giggles say you make 50000. A few hundred after its taxed. You deserve much more pay period. They throw a few bones once in a while to try to keep the savages in line when they think we're unhappy. Sad thing, I actually think it works on some of the savages.