Latest takeaway

bacha29

What difference does it make what the driver thinks it's worth ? The contractor in the end will only pay what he thinks it's worth.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not the greatest driver in the world, I'm guessin'? :D

These days, there aren't many great drivers left judging by the Ground-like behavior of many Express couriers. Nose-in to docks and stops, texting and phone to the ear while driving etc. Really professional.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

These days, there aren't many great drivers left judging by the Ground-like behavior of many Express couriers. Nose-in to docks and stops, texting and phone to the ear while driving etc. Really professional.

There is an Express guy who I have to deal with in the morning who fits this description. I usually tolerate his behavior but there was one afternoon he was at a pickup and parked so that no one else could get in there.

I parked to where he could not get out of there (until I was done).

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
There is an Express guy who I have to deal with in the morning who fits this description. I usually tolerate his behavior but there was one afternoon he was at a pickup and parked so that no one else could get in there.

I parked to where he could not get out of there (until I was done).
Maybe he was trying to tell you something.

Not the greatest driver in the world, I'm guessin'? :D
How do you figure that from what I said? Got one after 1 yr of being employed, and got the most recent one now at my 5th yr of being at Express. But YOU obviously wouldn't know how the safe driver awards are given. [emoji3]

Last edited: