LAUREL, MD

myUPSguyTrickNme

It's out for delivery now in BRISTOL, VA:confused:1 I really need this package back since it was refused by mistake:crying:

Tracking Number: 1Z EA8 362 03 2242 957 0 Type: Package Status: In Transit Rescheduled Delivery: 06/06/2007 Return To: PINEY FLATS, TN, US Shipped or Billed on: 05/23/2007 Service Type: GROUND Weight: 4.70 Lbs Multiple Packages: 3
Package Progress Location Date Local Time Description BRISTOL,
VA, US 06/05/2007 5:29 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY 06/05/2007 4:25 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN KNOXVILLE,
TN, US 06/05/2007 2:31 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN KNOXVILLE,
TN, US 06/04/2007 7:16 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN ROANOKE,
VA, US 06/04/2007 3:00 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 06/04/2007 2:08 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN LAUREL,
MD, US 06/04/2007 9:39 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 06/04/2007 6:30 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN SECAUCUS,
NJ, US 06/04/2007 2:01 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN SECAUCUS,
NJ, US 06/01/2007 11:48 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 06/01/2007 10:16 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 06/01/2007 8:57 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT WANT THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY;RETURNED TO SHIPPER 06/01/2007 1:50 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT WANT THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 05/31/2007 10:01 P.M. A CORRECT STREET NUMBER IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION;THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED 05/31/2007 5:20 P.M. A DELIVERY CHANGE REQUEST FOR THIS PACKAGE WILL BE PROCESSED;DELIVERY TO AN ALTERNATE ADDRESS WAS REQUESTED 05/31/2007 3:30 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 05/30/2007 3:27 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 05/29/2007 8:33 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN 05/29/2007 3:28 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE 05/29/2007 6:55 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY FARMINGDALE,
NY, US 05/26/2007 12:09 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN SECAUCUS,
NJ, US 05/25/2007 10:50 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 05/25/2007 1:23 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN US 05/23/2007 4:43 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 06/05/2007 6:28 A.M. EST (USA)

TIA:)

Pip

Does anyone work in LAUREL, MD?

I need to get a few packages sent back to me that my UPS guy thinks he's being cute saying he can't deliver them to me because:

THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

THE RECEIVER WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT

RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT;A POSTCARD HAS BEEN SENT TO THE RECIPIENT REQUESTING THAT THEY CONTACT UPS.

Well I never received any INFO NOTICES on my door saying they even attempted a delivery!:crying:

TIA!

Somewhere along the line the story sort of changed. How do you think the driver was being cute? In all honesty, sounds like the driver has made every attempt to deliver the package.

On the third attempt you refused the package.

8:57 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT WANT THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY;RETURNED TO SHIPPER 06/01/2007 1:50 P.M. THE RECEIVER DID NOT WANT THE ORDER AND REFUSED THIS DELIVERY FARMINGDALE,

Since you refused the package, this should be case closed. You shouldn't be trying to twist and add to the story by saying the driver was being cute with your packages. You've implied that UPS drivers have been less then professional. This sure doesn't seem to be the case.

I can't speak for others, but I think the tracking numbers for the 3 packages (as paul Harvey would say) tells the rest of the story.

Pip

[RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT

RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT;A POSTCARD HAS BEEN SENT TO THE RECIPIENT REQUESTING THAT THEY CONTACT UPS.
/QUOTE]

Can you please point me in the right direction to read the quote from your initial post. I can't seem to find it any place in any of the 3 package updates. You didn't fabricate any thing, did ya? .... just curious.

Sammie

The guy knew about the packages but the driver lied about how many there was

he didn't want to be responsible for them all since it is a business & maybe they weren't even mine :confused:1

some of the labels were missing.

I only had a few he was expecting.

The driver is not attemping any deliveries to me

then must give my packages to another driver to deliver because the tracking is weird

I make him nervous so he just refuses to deliver to me.

Call again some time after your drug test comes back clean :w00t:

myUPSguyTrickNme

[RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT

/QUOTE]

Can you please point me in the right direction to read the quote from your initial post. I can't seem to find it any place in any of the 3 package updates. You didn't fabricate any thing, did ya? .... just curious.

Because it's in the 1st tracking of this same item that got sent back! This one was a replacement. But now is sold out :crying:

Item Number: 185-602
Cobra GPS Navigation System with 5.2" LCD Screen

1ZEA83620321495170

myUPSguyTrickNme

This one never got a 2nd delivery attempt just 3rds!

1ZEA83620321495170

5/23/200711:22 AMPINEY FLATS TN 37686 US DELIVERED5/23/20078:22 AMBRISTOL VA US OUT FOR DELIVERY5/23/20075:25 AMBRISTOL VA US DESTINATION SCAN5/23/20074:25 AMBRISTOL VA US ARRIVAL SCAN5/23/20072:07 AMKNOXVILLE TN US DEPARTURE SCAN5/22/200711:45 PMKNOXVILLE TN US LOCATION SCAN5/22/20079:00 PMKNOXVILLE TN US ARRIVAL SCAN5/22/20078:40 PMKNOXVILLE TN US LATE TRAILER. GROUND MOVEMENT CAUSED THIS DELIVERY DELAY5/22/20074:30 PMROANOKE VA US DEPARTURE SCAN5/22/20074:08 PMROANOKE VA US ARRIVAL SCAN5/22/20072:48 PMFARMINGDALE NY US TRACER REQUEST;LOST PACKAGE TRACER5/22/200710:37 AMBALTIMORE MD US DEPARTURE SCAN5/22/200710:12 AMBALTIMORE MD US ARRIVAL SCAN5/22/20075:41 AMSECAUCUS NJ US DEPARTURE SCAN5/22/20072:19 AMSECAUCUS NJ US LOCATION SCAN5/22/20071:17 AMSECAUCUS NJ US ARRIVAL SCAN5/21/200710:38 PMFARMINGDALE NY US DEPARTURE SCAN5/21/20079:59 PMFARMINGDALE NY US LOCATION SCAN5/21/20077:24 PMFARMINGDALE NY US RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT;RETURNED TO SHIPPER5/14/20078:55 PMFARMINGDALE NY US RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT;A POSTCARD HAS BEEN SENT TO THE RECIPIENT REQUESTING THAT THEY CONTACT UPS.5/14/20073:24 PMFARMINGDALE NY US RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT5/11/20079:04 PMFARMINGDALE NY US DESTINATION SCAN5/11/20072:17 PMFARMINGDALE NY US RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON 3RD DELIVERY ATTEMPT5/10/20079:24 PMFARMINGDALE NY US DESTINATION SCAN5/10/20076:43 PMFARMINGDALE NY US THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE5/10/20072:32 AMFARMINGDALE NY US OUT FOR DELIVERY5/9/20079:44 PMFARMINGDALE NY US ARRIVAL SCAN5/9/20079:37 PMSECAUCUS NJ US DEPARTURE SCAN5/9/20073:37 PMSECAUCUS NJ US ORIGIN SCAN5/7/20079:18 PMUS BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

upsgrunt

You claim they "got refused by mistake". Sorry, but that is your fault, not the driver being "cute" with your packages. If you refuse them-they go back. Don't try to blame someone else for your mistakes. The squeaky wheel may get the grease, but you're just making yourself look stupid now. Next time tell the whole story from the beginning and try not to be a troll!:laugh:

myUPSguyTrickNme

Why did you post in another thread about how great it would be to have your house on your own route so that you would have a place to pee?

Just simply stating a fact one of my friends almost got an apartment on there route....said the same thing ohh it would be great to stop home to ''take care of business'' have lunch w/the kids, etc. If I lived on my route!

Well yeah I know not everyone can be that lucky but to those of you who have that convenience it's great :thumbup1:

Griff

Instead of sitting on your butt all day staring at the HSN on your tv, why don't you get out once in a while and actually go to a store? That way you are sure to get your things that you don't want to tie up your money for.

It isn't always possible for the people who order this stuff. I'd say at least 50% of the "QVC/HSN queens" I've delivered to have something physically wrong with them (handicapped).

upsgrunt

Just simply stating a fact one of my friends almost got an apartment on there route....said the same thing ohh it would be great to stop home to ''take care of business'' have lunch w/the kids, etc. If I lived on my route!

Well yeah I know not everyone can be that lucky but to those of you who have that convenience it's great :thumbup1:

Then why don't you have your "friend" help you with your problem? You've got a friend that works at UPS and you come on here to get help; This just keeps getting better and better!

myUPSguyTrickNme

Instead of sitting on your butt all day staring at the HSN on your tv, why don't you get out once in a while and actually go to a store? That way you are sure to get your things that you don't want to tie up your money for.

:ohmy: If the big box stores had all the stuff that HSN sold for a great price sure I'd buy it elsewhere...but they sell certain items not available anyplace else :confused:1

Not exactly true since waiting for a credit sometimes takes up to a few days.

myUPSguyTrickNme

Dino you got a good point here.
How would you know what a service cross is let alone know what it says inside of it? And how do you know there is even a service cross on these alleged packages!! This whole thread is beginning to smell the same way my center......like a lot of B.S.

A service cross looks like a + where there's writing in each corner to explain why this package has an exception for not being delivered!

Time
Date
Drivers Initials
Reason such as N1, N2, Missed Package

tups

A service cross looks like a + where there's writing in each corner to explain why this package has an exception for not being delivered!

Time
Date
Drivers Initials

Exactly...how did YOU know there was a service cross on YOUR package? Unless of course you either got it, or you saw it when you refused it. If you know there was a cross on it, then you must have had the opportunity to either accept it, and sign for it, or refuse it.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change

Time
Date
Drivers Initials

First, I really think you're an idiot. I was a helper in Denver and I know drivers bust a** to get every package delivered--the first day! I've never known a driver to "get cute" with the status of a package. Your local public library is an excellent resource as far as getting online to check its status. Also, the 800 number is great. I shipped something to my family a few years ago UPS and I tracked its every movement. It was actually two packages and when both didn't show up on the same delivery, I made a phone call. Turned out it was simply on another car. An hour later, it showed up. Moral of the story: check your package's status daily. -Rocky

myUPSguyTrickNme

Exactly...how did YOU know there was a service cross on YOUR package? Unless of course you either got it, or you saw it when you refused it. If you know there was a cross on it, then you must have had the opportunity to either accept it, and sign for it, or refuse it.

Not this package there were others.

myUPSguyTrickNme

Then why don't you have your "friend" help you with your problem? You've got a friend that works at UPS and you come on here to get help; This just keeps getting better and better!

I don't think FEDEX could track a UPS package maybe if they merged it'll be called FEDUPS :w00t:

My friend drove the trailers to the hub but now works @ FEDEX

''Hub'' is UPS lingo for the huge warehouses where boxes are sorted from trailer to trailer to go to wherever they need to go!