Lawsuit against UPS in NYC

Overpaid Union Thug

I love when I'm driving home and 15-20 are racing like there in the Tour de France, hogging the whole lane. Get the :censored2: out of the way already!

True dat! But isn't it amazing how one cyclist....JUST ONE....can cause as much trouble as a pack of them? I was behind one the other day when my son and I were cruising the countryside looking for houses for sale and we got behind one of those damn cyclists. He was your typical road hogging, "Share The Road" (<---which really means THE ROAD IS OURS) :censored2:bag types. He wouldn't move over to the fog line and let us pass as required by our state laws so we were stuck behind his spandex wielding ass for quite a while.

oldngray

nowhere special
True dat! But isn't it amazing how one cyclist....JUST ONE....can cause as much trouble as a pack of them? I was behind one the other day when my son and I were cruising the countryside looking for houses for sale and we got behind one of those damn cyclists. He was your typical road hogging, "Share The Road" (<---which really means THE ROAD IS OURS) :censored2:bag types. He wouldn't move over to the fog line and let us pass as required by our state laws so we were stuck behind his spandex wielding ass for quite a while.

That was what really annoyed me. Cyclists that wanted the rights of the road without needing to follow the rules.

bumped

"She said that New York state law allows trucks to briefly double-park — including in bike lanes — as long as the driver is making an "expeditious attempt at delivery.""

good luck winning your lawsuit when its not against the law.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
"She said that New York state law allows trucks to briefly double-park — including in bike lanes — as long as the driver is making an "expeditious attempt at delivery.""

good luck winning your lawsuit when its not against the law.
The UPS driver busting ass is well documented, so no case.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I'm waiting to pick up a new sofa from Living Spaces and they're taking a really long time, I think I'm going to sue them for ruining my Saturday

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
103047215-bikelane1.530x298.jpg

gZUJpaA.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That was what really annoyed me. Cyclists that wanted the rights of the road without needing to follow the rules.
See it all they time. They never stop at stop signs. Switch from sidewalk to road however they please and generally make life on the road very dangerous for others.