Lazy Sups

SpankingFood

So I have been working pre load for about a month in a very high volume location. One sup has earned my respect by working with us and bring all over the belt, not stopping the belt (I also split as well as load), help get caught up and so forth. However there are two that are as unless as a third nipple.

How would you all handle this?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So I have been working pre load for about a month in a very high volume location. One sup has earned my respect by working with us and bring all over the belt, not stopping the belt (I also split as well as load), help get caught up and so forth. However there are two that are as unless as a third nipple.

Well we're not allowed to do union work sooo

By The Book

The supervisor that is helping you(doing union work) is actually hurting you. Supervisors are there to supervise not do the work themselves.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Could I get the names of these supervisors so I can file a grievance on them and get paid for the work that they are stealing from hourly employees?/ Thanks, I appreciate it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Sups are supposed to be useless. Split your own belt and get it done.