"Leading with Integrity" or against him? What side will you choose?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dearest I

First off, why do you insist on blowing your secondhand smoke up our #$*? Is it really that good?

Secondly, why are you so sexist? What the hell makes you think integrity is a "him"? Why not a she or her?

See, so far, you have lost the argument by saying there are only two choices, and the only way to have integrity is to follow you, any one else has none.

So I guess to not hurt your feelings, and to allow you to resume your busy schedule of saving the world, there are none here that have what you are looking for. Absolutely none.

I know 9.5 is smitten by you, but then again, after all, we are talking 9.5.

So unless you can show us what you got, we aint buying. Call it years of getting second hand smoke blown up our #$*'s by people higher up the food chain than you.

Merry Christmas by the way

Santa d

Last edited:

raceanoncr

Integrity:

I do not believe in it nor can I spell it and all other big words.
I do not have any that's why I threaten to sue everybody on here.
I have been lied to just like I lie to everyone.
I know how it feels up my ********* and I like it.
I now want to lie to other people because I'm a follower.
I want to treat people how I was treated when I first started but I don't know how cuz I'm too stupid.
I want them to feel my pain so I come on BC and act like a jerk.

UPS is a competitive place and we made it this way. Anyone will stab you to advance. I just make sure I stab first....if I had something to stab with!!!

S

Boy, your honesty is really shining!

UPS Lifer

Are you really sure you don't want to come back to work? :please:

Dill,
It is a shame we didn't get to work together. BUT ...
check out the thread about retirement! You know how happy I am. I wouldn't be able to travel or sleep in or play on the computer all day.

At some point in time we all have to hang it up. I left on my terms. I always said that no matter what I would leave when I hit 55. The district manager gave me a great send off and my wife and one son was able to participate in the ceremony and celebration. I couldn't be happier ... even though there are times I do miss it.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I don't understand your reply. Can you elaborate?
Now you are beginning to sound eerily like the bot that used to be in the chat room.......

Lifer, That kind of send off is good. Compare that with mine, after 33 years, kind of an afterthought of a mention at the PCM. And so it goes.

No regrets, having a regular paycheck weekly was something I had to get used to not getting. But we all make adjustments and survive.

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dill,
It is a shame we didn't get to work together. BUT ...
check out the thread about retirement! You know how happy I am. I wouldn't be able to travel or sleep in or play on the computer all day.

At some point in time we all have to hang it up. I left on my terms. I always said that no matter what I would leave when I hit 55. The district manager gave me a great send off and my wife and one son was able to participate in the ceremony and celebration. I couldn't be happier ... even though there are times I do miss it.
Sweetheart, I have been reading the thread but I don't need to. I do know how happy you are and I don't blame you one little bit.:happy-very: I am happy with that and I am happy with the sup that I have. Finally!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dill

To be happy is a mindset. And if you set your mind to be happy, no UPS sup can take that away unless you let them.

I found that it intimidates them when they cant make you break.

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dill

To be happy is a mindset. And if you set your mind to be happy, no UPS sup can take that away unless you let them.

d
I hear what you are saying Danny. It's nice to have a decent sup though. :happy-very:

UPS Lifer

Dill

d

You are so right about this.

You know that old cliche about getting more flies with honey. Your "mindset" rubs off on your supervisor. You may not realize that you play a huge part in the reason for a better relationship. So congrats! It is sooooo nice to see that you caught a break. (But I still believe YOU made that break!) :thumbup: